He walked in with Niall behind him and both had their duffle bags in hand, ready to settle down for the night.

"Hey guys, how was the show? We didn't really get to see it" Ben asked, referring to himself and Nova.

Ben then stood up, sliding his phone into his back pocket, and stuffing his hands in his jacket.

"It was good, the energy was good and very loud. Where's Nova? You guys kind of left early"?

Niall questioned, glancing around the suite's living room, not seeing her.

"Well she was really tired, that's actually why we left to go back to the hotel. I tried to keep her awake but she kept falling asleep on me every minute"

Ben chuckled, shaking his head at the memory.

"I put her down in one of the beds two hours ago. She wasn't up for playing or anything, just sleeping" Ben shrugged pointing to the closed bedroom door.

"Hm, we let her have a long nap before we even got to the arena. I thought she'd still be up" Niall shrugged.

"Yeah it was weird, she was really out of it" Ben responded.

Niall and Zayn just glanced at each other.

"I'll check on her, anyway thanks for bringing her back though. Have a nice night Ben" Zayn smiles before patting his shoulder.

"No problem, and you guys too" Ben responded, grabbing his backpack from the couch and sliding in over his shoulder.

Niall and Ben walked over to the door while Zayn made his way to the closed bedroom door.

Zayn creaked open the door quietly, only seeing darkness in the room. Even though it was night time, the shades were pulled making it darker.

The portable night-light they had for her was on, meaning Ben must of set it up. However, he still couldn't see his baby.

Zayn flickered on the light switch by him, immediately seeing Nova wrapped up in the hotel comforter.

Zayn cooed, walking over to her side of the bed, he pulled a bit of the blanket down to see her face. Her cheeks were squished against the pillow as she slept.

It was the cutest sight to him.

"Sweetheart, can you wake up?" Zayn whispered, moving the hair that fell from her bun out of her face.

He had to nudge her a little bit since she still wasn't getting up.

Zayn did understand how late it was considering the time. However, it was routine for Nova to always wait for her daddies after the show.

She wouldn't go to sleep without them.

"C'mon baby, it's daddy z"

After a few seconds, Nova tiredly opened her eyes, only to shut them again from the unexpected light in the room.

She made a groaning noise as she hid under the covers again.

"Nova don't go back to sleep, hun. Let's just wake up for a bit". Zayn presses, pulling the covers down to her waist.

Nova sighed, finally opening her eyes and taking a look at Zayn for the first time since the show.

She noticed him smiling as she stared at him.

"Cold" Nova mumbled, shaking her head.

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows, taking a look at her attire.

He didn't understand why she was cold since she was wearing her typical fuzzy pj's, with socks as well. Nova's usually fine with those.

"Okay, daddy will get you blanket. But can I pick you up, baby? I haven't seen you in a bit" Zayn cooed.