ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔫

After the phone call, Taehyung had to wake his sleeping boyfriend who grumbled silently

"Baby, come on we have to go get Jimin." Taehyung spoke.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asks, pulling a cardigan on as he and Taehyung walked out to the older's car.

"He's at work. Something happened and he has to stay with us for a few days." Taehyung answers.

"Do you know what?" Jungkook asks as they start the drive to Jimin's work.

"No. He didn't say he just told be he'll be out the front." Taehyung responds as they turn down the street the asylum was on. "Where is he?" 

"Hyung look." Jungkook points as Taehyung stops, climbing out of the car as Jungkook was bending down on the curb. "It's Jimin's." 

Taehyung ran up the steps to the asylum, entering as the whole place was covered in police officers. 

"Excuse me, is Jimin here?" Taehyung asks one of the guards.

"Are you Taehyung?" The guard asks as the boy nods. "I'm Sihyuk, Jimin's personal guard. I thought he was out the front." 

"His stuff is, but he isn't." Jungkook answers as he follows the two out.

"Shit." He curses. "Okay, I need you two to go home and keep out of the public."

"What's going on?" Taehyung asks finally.

"Patient Kim Namjoon has escaped, and by the looks of it he has Jimin now." Sihyuk answers. 

"What?" Taehyung asks. "You're joking right?"

"I wish I was. He's been missing since this morning, the same with his accomplices." Sihyuk answers. 

"Who are they?" Taehyung asks. "Maybe we can help–"

"No." Sihyuk answers. "If you two are close friends of Jimin's I expect he would want you to look for him so I suggest you keep out of it and keep each other safe." 

"Will you let us know if you find anything?" Jungkook ask as Sihyuk nods. 

"Of course. Now go home, I'll get the police to look through this and set up a crime scene." Sihyuk answers. "News reports will be out in the morning and Namjoon's face will be everywhere, he won't be able to escape." 

"Thank you Sihyuk-ssi." Taehyung bows as the two leave. 

"H-Hyungie–"

"I know baby." Taehyung whispers, rubbing his eyes. "I know." 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks. "Do you need me to call anyone?" 

"No baby. I have you. I just need you." Taehyung assures. 

"I'll call Jin." Jungkook whispers, pulling his phone out. "Hyung? Jimin's been kidnapped by Namjoon." 

"Ask him to come to ours." Taehyung spoke.

"Can you come to our place please?" Jungkook requests. "See you soon hyung, bye." 

The rest of the car ride was silent, Taehyung tense all over as Jungkook rubbed his thumb over Taehyung's knuckles of the hand he was holding. 

"Here we are baby." Taehyung whispers, shutting the car off as he sat there. 

"Tae–"

"Kookie please." Taehyung whispers. "Can we go inside please." 

Jungkook nods, opening his door as he climbs out, following Taehyung inside as they both sat on the sofa, Jungkook pulling him into a hug as Taehyung sobs.

"It's okay hyungie." Jungkook whispers, a knock on the door interrupting them. "Come in hyung!" 

The door opens as Seokjin and Hoseok walk in.

"Hey Tae." Seokjin whispers as he kneels in front of him. "How do you feel?"

"I-I just, how?" He cries as Jungkook just kisses his head.

"He's good." Hoseok spoke. "He could have someone inside helping him."

"What about that guard that Jiminie got fired? Could he have something to do with it?" Jungkook asks.

"The police looked into him, turns out he's back in Jeju with his family." Jin answers. "They'll find him. You two just need to be careful."

And careful they would be, with them all unbeknownst to the criminal among them, Taehyung turned to him.

"Hyung, you'll help the police right? You said you saw Namjoon when you visited your mum at the asylum?" Taehyung whispers.

"Only briefly, but I'll do everything I possibly can Taehyung." Hoseok assures before checking his watch. "We should go hyung, they need some rest." 

"Call me if you need anything." Seokjin told the two boys, hugging them both before leaving.

"Be safe." Hoseok parents as the two nod before he closes the door behind him.

"He'll be okay hyungie." Jungkook whispers, snuggling into his boyfriend as the two held each other on the sofa. 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Word Count: 743