ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵

"Where are we going again?" Jimin asks as he, Taehyung and Jungkook were walking through the streets of Seoul

"To a new restaurant that just opened hyung." Jungkook blushes. "I-It's meant to be really good."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jimin smiles as he walks with the couple. "How's school Kookie?"

"I-It's okay." Jungkook answers. "A bit stressful." 

"If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask me, I'd love to help." Jimin smiles, his eyes turning to crescents causing Jungkook's bunny smile to appear.

"Thank you hyungie." Jungkook grins as Taehyung squeezes his hand.

"I'm here to you know." Taehyung pouts causing Jungkook to giggle, pressing his lips to his boyfriend's pout in a soft kiss.

"I love you." Jungkook gushes which causes Taehyung to pull him closer to him.

"As cute as you two are, keep the pda at a minimum please." Jimin begs as they reach the establishment. "Homey."

"Welcome to the Kim Ramen House." The head waiter spoke. "My name is Hoseok, I am the head waiter here."

"Good evening Hoseok." Jimin greets. "We would like a table for three near a window please." 

"Of course, this way please." Hoseok smiles, his lips forming a heart which was contagious as the three boys all smile at him.

They follow him to the table, all sitting after bowing at the waiter.

"I'll get someone over to serve you shortly." Hoseok bows before walking off.

"He was a sunshine and a half." Jimin chuckles as the two boys agree. "It's nice not having to work for once."

"Is everything okay hyung?" Taehyung asks as Jimin shrugs.

"Just my patient, s'all." Jimin answers. "He seems to be getting better."

"That's good isn't it? Even for Namjoon who's been through god knows how many doctors–"

"I'm so sorry to interrupt but would you like anything to drink?" Hoseok asks, side eyeing Jimin who was oblivious to the indirect gaze.

"Could we get two glasses of coke and one banana milk please." Jimin orders.

"Of course, they won't be long." Hoseok smiles before bowing, walking off as Jimin turned back to his friends.

"I mean, it is good that he is responding positive to the treatment, but that's only temporary. I'm not there all the time, Namjoon can relapse at any moment and we're back at square one." Jimin sighs as Hoseok returns with the drinks. "Thank you Hoseok."

"Your welcome." He grins. "I'll be back shortly to take your orders."

"Hyung, what is Namjoon like?" Jungkook asks.

"He's surprisingly very kind Kookie, and he is very appreciative of what I'm doing for him." Jimin answers. "He has his moments but he's working on it." 

"He hasn't said anything about wanting to escape?" Taehyung asks.

"We talk about what he wants to do once he's out." Jimin answers. "He never mentioned escaping, he wouldn't think that anyway."

"But the rumours–"

"Rumours are just that. Rumours. He's mentally not well, he knows if he gets out he will be put back in and restrained and I'd no longer be able to treat him." Jimin explains. "Enough about work we're here to enjoy some delicious food and talk about our movie night schedule."

"Sorry to interrupt again but are you ready to order?" Hoseok asks as he returns.

"Yes, can we get a cheese pizza, kimchi stew with pork and japchae with chicken please." Taehyung orders as Hoseok wrote it all down.

"This won't be too long." He bows before walking off.

"Jimin, he was checking you out." Taehyung teases, wiggling his eyebrows as Jimin rolls his eyes.

"I don't have time for relationships I have a job I am committed too." Jimin scoffs.

"Hyung, he wasn't bad looking. Come on, it might be good for you–"

"No relationships, end of discussion." Jimin hushes Jungkook as the boy pouts. "My focus is my career right now, I'm still technically only an intern I can't get distracted I could lose this opportunity." 

"As long as relationships aren't completely out of the picture." Taehyung spoke.

"Of course they aren't, but right now it's not a priority for me." Jimin spoke. "Who do we think the chef is?" 

"I heard he is from Gwacheon." Taehyung spoke. "And that his cooking is indescribable."

"Tempting." Jimin grins. "But honestly, thank you for getting me out of my apartment." 

"It's nothing Jiminie hyung." Jungkook grins. 

... P.O.V

"Isn't this where Jung Hoseok works?" I question the informant.

"It is. We have had word that he has met Namjoon and is planning on helping him escape." He explains.

"But Jimin is in there." I spoke. "Hoseok knows who he is, what he looks like, his friends even–"

"Boss, Hoseok isn't the one who we need to be worried about right now." He interrupts. "Namjoon is. If he's planning to escape then Jimin is definitely in danger and he needs to be told." 

"He can't know." I warn. "Park Jimin can not find out about me and what I done and what I am doing to keep him in there." 

"But boss, he got rid of Soomin with the snap of his fingers, he's a lot tougher than we think." He explains.

"He's tough yes, but he's soft when it comes to Namjoon, he'll be broken when Namjoon gets out, and then the possibility of Namjoon wanting to kidnap him would crush him." I explain. "Let's just watch and observe."

"Fine." My informant spoke. "I'm going to get some food. Do you want anything?" 

"The normal." I reply.

He got out of the car, crossing the road as I opened the file in my lap again with a picture of the chef. 

"Kim Seokjin, do you know you've hired a soon to be criminal?"

I shook my head. How can a stranger agree to help a psychopath escape a mental asylum? The safest place for this person to be? Namjoon isn't fit to be in this world he's been through to much it isn't right for him.

And if he does escape and successfully kidnaps Jimin, I pray, pray to god that that boy survives because Namjoon will break and take it out on him, I just need to watch Jimin closer. 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Word Count: 1012