𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

"Park Jimin, you are actually insane

"Park Jimin, you are actually insane." Taehyung announces as he walks into the blondes apartment.

"Why? Cause I got my residency at one of the most prestigious mental asylum's in Seoul?" Jimin tease's his friend as the boy simply roles his eyes.

"Seoul Mental Asylum is not a joke Jimin. Kookie tells me how the kids in his class talk about some of the patiences." Taehyung fusses. "They aren't like you're textbook examples."

"Taehyung, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me so much." Jimin assures as he finishes collecting his wallet and phone. "Now get out, I have to go grocery shopping."

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Taehyung spoke.

"Taehyung, you need to remember you're teenage boyfriend has immature friends." Jimin snaps. "They know nothing about these people and what they've been through, They just have to create rumour after rumour."

"Leave Kook out of that. He's not making them. He's just retelling them to me." Taehyung announces, defending his younger boyfriend.

"Do you think that maybe they might be exaggerated just that little bit? I mean, what can be so bad about the patients there?" Jimin defends.

"One was rumoured to have been moved from the asylum in Ilsan-gu to here cause he killed his last therapist. Do you want that to happen to you?" Taehyung spoke. "Jimin, those people are not crazy, they are psycho, purely insane."

"I think you're insane but you don't see me locking you in a cell." Jimin jokes as the younger rolled his eyes. "Thank you for your concern Taehyungie but I'll be okay."

"Promise me you'll tell me if something happens, okay?" Taehyung whispers as Jimin eye smiles.

"Always Tae Tae." Jimin smiles, the two leaving the apartment as Jimin closes and locks the door, ready to go shop for groceries before he starts a full week of work.