tear drops

(edited)

Midoriyas pov

The day started off as any other day....

"Lollipop, lolllipop, oh lolli-lolli lolli- lollipop. Pop pop" i sing driving down the road in my blue jeep wrangler trying to keep up a soft boy act.

"Can you turn that down midoriya?" Kirishima asks me.

"Nope." I respond continuing singing along.

"Where are we even going, right now its almost night time and we need to get ready for our new assignment?" Kiri asked

"We are on our way to a pub trying to find our new member, because the last one was very horrible at getting her job done." I say switching the song when we hit a stop to billie eillish.

"What do you mean the last one didn't do a good job? She always had the  paper work done and filed?" He asked.

"She got killed easily and gave away our hideout that's why we had to pretend we died at headquarters UA. She was so fucking dumb too always trying to get into my pants." I spoke in a harsh voice and went back to smiling again when the green light flashed.

"Oh, i see. We could have just left it alone though, " He said sadly

"Kirishima im sorry, but we really need to keep our eyes out for anyone that looks like a good help to our crew."i spoke softly hearing 'idontwannatobeyouanymore' blasting through the speakers.

"Okay, midoriya turn to the left and we will reach our destination." Kirishima said in a fake gps voice.

"Haha, shut up man. " I said as we entered the parking lot, there was a lot of drunk people outside leaning on cars and fighting.

I turn off my music then find a parking spot and turn of my engine and get out with kiri on my left side walking in to the pub as i nod to the bodyguard. Damn was that music was very loud.

"Hey midoriya I thing we should split up and find at least one person by the end of the night and meet up at the jeep." Kiri screamed over the music.

"Okay kirishima ill meet you there in one hour." I yelled back.

Lets get down to business.

I walk to the bar that set up in the corner and order a peach flavored vodka then sit down on the stool looking around pretending that the vodka was to strong.

"Hey~ you wanna dance light weight~" some guy with purple hair tied up in three man buns asked me.

"Surrrre" i responded pretending to slur my words. This guys is not the one im looking for to recruit in our team. He's very scrawny and short im pretty sure my weakest man can take him down in one punch. I take off to the dance floor that littered of sweaty body's and neon lights. I get 'lost' in the crowd, but in reality im just trying to find someone that looks reliable. I see kirishima has found someone. He's basically fucking that guys with spikey blond hair he looks like he is built to withstand a bullet.  Looks like he might bite someone though if they talk to him wrong. Perfect. Now its my turn to find someone.

Well, well ,well look what we have here. Someone that has bi colored hair has stumbled into me. He looks so drunk off his ass yet when he stumbled into me he almost moved me back. He's strong that's a good sign.

"Hey cutie~" he slurred at me. I noticed his heterocromatic eyes.

Just roll with it.
"Hey~ what's someone as handsome as you doing here alone?" I pull him closer to me and whisper in his ear.

"Nothing much, you know who u remind me of? My next boyfriend," he said the words falling off his tongue like smooth carmel melting.

"Damn that's smooth," i said looking into his eyes,. At that moment someone came up to him and grabbed his ass. He looked up so fast and saw that it was that purple haired guy from before.  Pervert. Without a single bit of hesitation he grabbed that guys arm and threw him over his shoulders onto the floor and then smiled when he saw him still on the floor.