3. Bath time and unwelcome guests.

Seven years later -

"Slow down!" I order my two younger brothers as play in the snow, I, of course, keeping an eye out on Ichiru. He is a weaken child due to him being often very sick, Which makes me worry about him yet, I don't treat him differently from Zero. I know he appreciates not being babied by me. He has been acting strange recently, which adds to my concern.

"Come on! I need you guys to take a bath. You smell!" I whine at them, making them giggle and run back inside. They hand me their coats and scarfs, heading upstairs into the bathroom. I knew that mother and father were out hunting with Uncle Toga so they would be home late.

I smile to myself as I get rid of the excess snow from their shoes which they kicked off next to me and their coats. My smile falters off my face as I feel a weird presence near the house. Making sure I don't give off the vibe that I know someone else is here, I shut the door and make sure to lock it.

Walking back upstairs, I open the bathroom door to find the two boys in the bathtub, Zero washing Ichiru hair with shampoo. I sneak up to them and get the shampoo. I run my hands through Zero's hair. Shocking them both. "Ah!" They screech out. Zero looking at me in shock. "Angel! Why did you do that?" I giggle at the nickname they have for me because of my birthmark.

"You should never put your guard down, either of you. You both must protect each other." I lecture them. They nod while I continue to rub shampoo through his hair. "Come on. Wash the shampoo out and get dried." I say, grabbing a cup of water and pouring it over Ichiru's head. He giggles as the water floods over him. I do the same with Zero before I stand up and grab their towels.

Ichiru gets out of the tub first. I quickly cover him with a towel. Not wanting him to get sick, then I do the same with Zero. We hurry into our room. I allow them to sit on my bed while I start drying Ichiru's hair. My mind wandering off to who is around us right now. Zero and I are training to be vampire hunters, Zero trains in the day while I train at night. The issue is because I'm here, Zero leaves his guard down.

"Your hair is dry now, Get changed quick. I'm timing you!" They run away from my bed and quickly change into their pyjamas. Jumping into bed and getting under the covers. "New record!" I announce to them. They high-five each other before setting down into the bed. I sit on Zero's Side. Allowing him to cuddle into me as Ichiru does the same to Zero. I kiss both of their lips, "Night." I whisper to them as they close their eyes. "Night Big sister." They murmur to me. I stay by their side until I hear my parents walking into the house.

I leave their side and walk downstairs. "Ah, Angel. How are you?" My Uncle asks. "I'm not too sure. I have been sensing someone around the house." My parents look at me with worry. "Human or Vampire?" I answer them with, "Vampire. It seems to be watching us. Ichiru has been acting weird as well." I continue my report before I leave to let my parents finish eating. 

"Uncle, are you sure you can do another training session?" I've been worried about his abilities to train me ever since the accented. Zero and Ichiru were out hunting, well really it was just looking around the forest. They dropped their guard when there was a level E around. Luckily Uncle was about to kill the vampire but not before the vampire scarred his right eye.

That level E happened to be his fiancee. I've been there to support him. He still misses her dearly. "Come on, Angel. Let's go." I quickly get my coat and put my shoes on. Grabbing my gun and walking away with him in the night.