2. Finally meeting

One year later -

"(Y/n)?" The little silver haired girl hears her father call out to her. She looks up at her father with curiosity shining in her doe-like (E/c) eyes. "I want you to meet someone." He picks up the baby from her roll mat and cradles the young baby in his strong arms. Protecting her, He brings her into his shared room.

Before getting the chance to fall asleep in her father's warm embrace, She feels a pull, "My precious daughter!" She meets her mother's eyes. Sitting with the young baby's mother was two identical babies. "Meet your two younger brothers, Zero and Ichiru." Something awakens in her body when she hears there cries. "Zero?" The young child murmurs. "Did she just say Zero?" The young child's mother asks, In disbelief.

"Her first words were Zero!" The babies father yells in joy, spinning around their daughter in his arms. The young girl starts to cry, Her back burning. The worried parents staring at the poor crying girl, her father slowly lifting her the child's top to find a weird mark on her back, "What is it?" His worried wife asks.

"She has a weird mark on her back. I've never seen it before." He mutters, His wife looks at him to continue. "She has a mark on her back in the shape of two wings." He says looking at his wife while the young girl stares at one of the young babies.