6

At 10, [y/n] put some extra effort into her appearance and wore a short, sleeveless dress with a light jacket and leggings. It was more or less a shirt at this point. Oh well.

She grabbed a bag and shoved her wallet inside. Adrien's bodyguard drove her to the cafe she was meeting Nathaniel at. She thanked him as she scanned everyone.

She saw Nathaniel and approached him.

"Dang," he murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing. Do anything fun after you got back?"

"Just played foosball with Adrien then a little GTA."

"That's cool."

"What'd you do?" she asked as they sat down.

"Drew. And I found this." He took out a piece of paper, and it was the Irish President's face on Dobby's body.

"I love this."

"Keep it."

"What?"

"Keep it. You can remember me when you go back."

"I don't need something to remember you." She took his hand across the table. "But I love it."

"Good."

After lunch, they wandered around the city, holding hands. They walked down D150 to the bridge.

"Come on."

"What?"

"Trust me."

He led her to the side of the bridge at the end. He climbed over the rail and offered his hand. She hesitated slightly before taking it and climbing over. The ground was rough and rocky, but he led her down and held her hand the entire time.

"I like it here. It's peaceful." He led her through the trees to the island's shore. He turned to her and held her. "And beautiful."

"Yeah, it really is."

"So are you," he whispered.

[Y/n] smiled and moved her arms higher up his back. They were silent, tense. She pulled him closer and met his lips. Her stomach leaped into her throat the moment their lips touched.

They separated, slowly. Both of them seemed confused as to what to say. She smiled and couldn't help but stifle a giggle. He had the cutest little smile as he leaned back in.