Biography of the reader (Not complete)

A/N: The story WON'T contain spoiler to JJBA but have stand abilities of characters from the serie....

Name: Y/N Kujo

Look: What you want 

Personality: Cold at some time but friendly to his friends, willing to risk his life to save his compagnons, wants the better for everyone, dissrespectful to people he hates (You can already guess that you will insult both Myne and Motoyasu...)

Nationality: Your mother is from Italy and your father is from Japan (A little bit like Jolyne)

Location: Morioh

P.S: You've guessed it you're a Joestar so yes you have the star mark on your neck...

S: You've guessed it you're a Joestar so yes you have the star mark on your neck

Look: I made a drawing of him at school and I'm waiting to have it. It looks similar to [Star Platinum]....

Ability:

[Endless developement]: The more you train with your stand, the more he'll learn abilities....

P.S: People can see the stand...

Stats

Power: A (As strong if not stronger than [Star Platinum])

Speed: A (As fast as [Silver Chariot] without armor)

Precision: A (Like [Star Platinum])

Durability: A (Can take a lot of hit without being tired)

Learning: Infinite (You guessed it with the ability)

Range: About 15 meters (But you prefer to keep it close)

Without further ado let's begin! Also, like JJBA I will depict violence graphically so yeah, viewer's discretion to advised....