𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

"Did they scare you Eddie Spaghetti?" Richie inquired. "Yes, I wasn't expecting them to come." Eddie said. The boys got comfortable again. Richie opened Netflix and turned on Riverdale. About halfway through the second episode, Eddie fell asleep snuggling and leaning on Richie. It was pretty uncomfortable for Richie but he just let Eddie sleep. "Good morning sleepyhead" Richie said. Eddie looked over and saw it was 1pm. "Have I been sleeping all day?" Eddie asked. "No, you fell back asleep a few hours ago." Richie responded. "I'm sorry this is probably uncomfortable." Eddie said. "It's fine baby" Richie said kissing Eddie.  "I love you Chee" Eddie said. "I love you more than you will ever know" Richie responded. "Lunchtime!" Maggie called. Eddie hung onto Richie as they walked downstairs. "You guys are so cute!" Maggie said. "Thanks." Eddie said. Lunch was ham or turkey sandwiches, both boys grabbed a turkey sandwich. Eddie stayed on Richie lap as they ate. Eddie decided to go to his house to grab some clothes so he wouldn't have to go back and forth. While Eddie was gone Richie put the ring he had bought the day he found out Eddie was his soulmate in his pocket. Eddie came back carrying two black duffel bags that were stuffed full. He also had a little bag full of things like toothpaste and toothbrushes. Richie cleared out a dresser for him. The boys put Eddie's clothes in the dresser. After that task was over they snuggled up to watch Friends.