OC Information

•Bandit Dempsey•
-Family: Tank Dempsey (father)
-Nickname(s): Band, Junior, Densey
-Human
-Female
-Blonde hair
-Blue eyes
-4'5"
-Bandit has a very outspoken personality, she's not afraid to speak up for what she believes in. Something she inherited from her father.
-She is also a very happy and optimistic person, always trying to see the brighter sides of things, especially during the apocalypse.
-She is very bitter toward zombies though, but she simply sees them as pest. She can move around quickly through hordes due to her small size.

•Evelyn Richtofen•
-Family: Edward Richtofen (father)
-Nickname(s): Eve, Richie, Germie
-Human
-Female
-Black hair
-Blue eyes
-4'6"
-Evelyn has a very quiet, contained personality, which she's had for almost all her life.
-She was usually always by her fathers side during his time with Maxis, but grew even closer since the start of the apocalypse.
-On a good day, she could be loads of fun if she wanted to be.

•Natasha Belinski•
-Family: Nikolai Belinski (father), unnamed mother and brother
-Nickname(s): Nat, Tash, Belch
-Human
-Female
-Dirty Blonde hair
-Brown eyes
-4'5"
-Natasha has a very loud, giggly personality, and she's not afraid of zombies, making both her and her father usually reckless around them.
-Despite his usually laid back personality, Nikolai is very protective of his daughter since the death of his wife and son.
-After their deaths, Natasha had been weary about making friends, but soon grew very close to the others.

•Tomiko Masaki•
-Family: Takeo Masaki (father), unnamed mother
-Nickname(s): Tom, Tommy, Miko
-Human
-Female
-Black hair
-Brown eyes
-4'4"
-Tomiko has a usually quiet and reserved personality but will speak her mind when she feels its needed.
-She is quick to learn, and isn't afraid to test new skills on a fresh horde of zombies.
-She is very skillful moving through hordes because of how quick to is on her feet, and she's very quiet sneaking around.