Chapter6

Riley's p.o.v.
Um James I-I-I- i have feelings for you and I had them for a Rile James I really like you and I hope that you feel the same about me I grab my perse and Leave but I just don't know if that what I just did was a good idea.

James p.o.v.
Yea I fell like doing flips all over this place all this time i was thinking how do I get this girl.

And know she is so easy now I know that she's east to get I better not make a mistake.

I turn around and try to find the exit out of this place then I bump into someone that I really don't have the time to they won't stop talking....

BETH
I um Beth I'm not going to step in your trap agian I really don't want to be bear you.

Beth's p.o.v.
James doesn't want me near hem but the truth is I don't want to play this crazy game with James.

He acts like he doesn't want to be near me but the truth is he can't stay away from me I bet that he tells all he's friends about me he loves me not Riley not Amanda not anyone else but me.

A/n
I just wanted to give sown shoutouts to....
@newfiegirl26
I put newfiegirl26 first because she has amazing books I wish that I could vote comment but my iPhone will not let me so sorry of you would like me to vote.
Agian you guys should cheek put her books I read at least one of her books or one of her chapters every day!

@lemontiger
@the next step
@michelle eldon
@tnsjileyisamazing
There's more in my next chapter thank you for easing please vote and comment!