Chapter 4- Joey's POV

We get to the restaurant, sit down, and order our food. I start to feel awkward, so I pull out my camera and start to vlog.
"Hey guys! So I am here with Shane eating some delicious chickenanyas! What have you ordered, Mr.Shane?!"
"Oh, uh, I got a salad." He said kind if awkwardly.
"Ooh! Someone's being health today!" I say, smiling at him, trying to lighten the mood.
"What do you mean?! I'm ALWAYS healthy!" He says sarcastically. He seems to be relaxing a little bit.
"Well me and Shane are going to finish eating these DELICIOUS meals and then hang out for a bit sooo we'll see you later!" I said as I ended the vlog. I turned off my camera and put it away.
For the next hour or two, we just chatted about his family, work, and anything imaginable. We eventually paid the bill, got in the car, and went back to Shane's. I walked him back to his apartment. As he was unlocking his door, he stops and looks at me.
"Thanks for hanging out with me even though I was a little crazy. It helped me keep my mind if things for a little while."
"Any time, shane! I'm here for you when's be you need me." And it was true. I was there whenever he needed me. As a friend...as more than a friend...
"I'll talk to you tomorrow. Again. Thanks. For everything." He said, smiling.
"No problem." I say, smiling back. Maybe it was just me, but the hug felt like a long hug with lots of love. Not just a typical "bro hug". But hey, I'm not complaining.
"Night!" He says to me as he walks into his apartment.
"Night!" I return the smile he's giving me. My feelings are growing stronger by the day. How long will I be able to keep this in?!