Chapter 5

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We are a year later, my job at the library goes well, Rebecca is kicked of school and the campus because she kept Bugging me, Atem and I are still in the friend zone, but the more I get to know him, the more I want him, I dated some more girls but I know now I don't want a drama queen, my status Bi is changed in gay, I feel more and more drawn to Atem, and when Atem is visiting his family during holiday I miss him dearly.

The phone I paid him back, to find the money the next day at my bank account.

"Don't feel guilty love, I am glad I give you the phone as a gift, and just you that you know, the money from the movie? I putt it in you money cat." He smiled.

Yes I save my weekly spare money in a money box that looks like a cat, I also putt the money I save for my car in that one.

"How did you get my bank account?"

"Mai is a friend off mine, she gave it to me when I asked her, and when I told her for wat I needed it."

He doesn't go out as much as he was used too, once a week, we play games then and have lots of fun.

"Sometimes a nice evening at home with my best friend is also nice."

At one evening he goes out with his friends, and how I usually don't care he is going out, now I try to keep him home, he looks pale, but he is a stubborn man and goes.

When I am ready to crawl in my bed the doorbell rings, I open up and one of his so-called friends is standing at the door and he is holding Atem.

"What happened to him!?" I yell.

"Don't know, the one moment he stands next to me and the other moment he lays on the ground."

He drops Atem in my arms and walks away, with trouble I bring Atem at his bedroom, he is burning up, I lay him on his bed and start stripping his clothes, when I reached to his belt he screams in pain, that's weird, I barely touched him, then I gasp for air, I think I know what he got, I had it a couple of years ago.

"Atem we need to get you in easier clothes baby, please try to pull out your leather pants."

While he starts to strip his pants off, I grab a sweatpants out his closet, I help him in it and take his arm over my shoulder. "Come one baby, we need to go." I urge him.

I grab his car keys my drivers license and a bucket, I have driven often enough in his car when he gets drunk at a party where we both were invited to, in the car I help him buckle up and give him the bucket, he starts immediately throwing up, when he is done, he asks were we are going to.

"We are going to the hospital, I think you have an appendix infection."

"I can drive myself."

"With how you are now? No way!"