Theme Park!

Its been a week since BTS had left, they facetimed us once every two days. I miss them like crazy but staying with TXT is fun and different. Beomgyu has a personality like me. Taehyun is adorable. Soobin is a Bebe Rexha Stan like me. Kai is funny and kind. Yeonjun is caring and a plain comedian.

I was in my panther form, curled up asleep on Beomgyus lap. He was stroking my head as I purred loudly. I heard Yeonjun in the kitchen, it smelt like bacon. I opened a eye and Beomgyu grinned at me. "Go change to human and come eat breakfast" I nodded and ran up the stairs into my room, transforming and putting an outfit on.

I ran down stairs to all the boys, eating breakfast

I ran down stairs to all the boys, eating breakfast. "YAH! Don't start without me!" I exclaimed. Sitting next to Soobin.

Yeonjun grinned and passed me my plate. I wolfed it down. "So we were thinking" Kai spoke. I raised an eyebrow "That we should go to a theme park today" Taehyun concluded. I nodded "Sounds good"

We all piled into the car, Soobin driving, Yeonjun in the passenger seat and Me, Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun all squished in the back.

We arrived and I gasped excitedly.

We joined the queue, and after 20 minutes we finally got in

We joined the queue, and after 20 minutes we finally got in. I looked around excitedly "What to do first oh my!" I squealed. Beomgyu laughed. "Why dont we go on the Black Hole 2000?" He pointed to the ride above us. I nodded enthusiasticly.

Taehyun and Soobin chickened out. So the rest of us when on it, we cheered, Yeonjun was screaming his head off. When we finished. I was laughing my head off.

The rest of the day was probably the best time I've ever had.