Part-11

Hi army.. I'm back
Thank you all.. For you love & support...
Forgive me if i make any mistakes...
I heart you all

-----------------------------------------------------------

You ask jimin: what jimin-ah??..is it real... You want me to go their for  whole month.... Without you... Are you crazy....
Jimin : *with sad face* see y/n your not fine because of food here ... & I may be very busy for next 1 mount...&..

You : * with not willing face * ok your wish jimin-ah * You covered your blanket and sleept*Your crying without sound coming out

* You covered your blanket and sleept*
Your crying without sound coming out.... You didn't allow him to touch you & sleep with you or  cubble you.
           * Next day morning*
You got up as usually & did your work .. but you didn't spoke to jimin...
You made breakfast to him you keept it on table but you didn't inform him about it... You didn't had coffee with him... You behaved odd...
Jimin noticed....
He try's to talk to you ... But you didn't respond to him... He didn't understand why your not talking to him ...
Then he asks you

Jimin : ohh y/n plz atleast tell me why your not talking to me

Jimin : ohh y/n plz atleast tell me why your not talking to me...& why your behaving odd
You : * you saw into his eyes ... Your angry disappears.. but you get sad you should leave him for one month...*ohh you want to know why.. Ok listen  You should be just like this for next 1 month .. so I'm giving you rehearsal (practice).. without my voice... Without my presence...
Jimin : * his eyes filled with tear's, his heart filled with sadness..* so it's going to be like this really... Omg, if it so y/n plz don't go...
You : really... Then please stay on that word... Cancel the ticket right now... . * you changed in an instant & became happy & over exited you started behaving like a kid.. U became over happy that your not going to India*&...& Tqqq so much ,I want this reply from you ... Tqqq jimin-ah... Kk eat this * you feed him with your hands*
Jimin : you don't want to go..?? Or .. Your doing like this to make me happy??

You : Awww jimin-ah i really don't want to go, yes how can I go leaving my heart & soul here * you wiped his tear's*  He hug's you after listening to this

He hug's you after listening to this...
Jimin : then what about your health....
You : hmmm you are here naa... Haha..Ok I will take care of my health aswell ok ?
Jimin : but y/n ..... Hmm ok I will cancel the ticket
You : thank you jimin-ah.... I love you ....
Jimin : haha love you too
You : hmm , are you free today ?
Jimin : hmm ya .. why ?
You : if so shell we go out to night... I don't know Seoul at all...
Jimin : hoo sure I will inform to hyung's
You : ok jimin-ah..
                          Later
You got ready & jimin too
You both decided to go to mall

                           Later You both returned home from mall after enjoying for sometime

                           Later
You both returned home from mall after enjoying for sometime...
Jimin feel happy by seeing happiness in your eyes.... You became happy with his company...
You get tired... So you sat on couch... & Jimin decided to cook for you....
                       Later
You both have dinner... By talking about everything... You both are very happy with eachother...

                    To be continued