Part-8

Hi army.. I'm back
This part is really small.. next one will be little more..
Forgive me if I done any mistake
I heart you all.....

-

----------------------------------------------------------

**Jimin confessed you **
Jimin : I LOVE YOU y/n

You :...
** You were in shock.. because the thing which you want to tell him.. he told you**
Then you replied him
You : jimin oppa...
Jimin : ha y/n
You : I LOVE YOU TOO oppa
Jimin : y/n ... What did you say ... Is it really....
You : yes jimin oppa
Jimin : omg ! y/n I'm not able to believe it ... I want to hug you right now...

You : oppa be cool

You : oppa be cool ... But oppa I don't know do my parents agree for this are not ... Do you think they agree this... Actually I fall for you but I remembered about parents and because of that I avoided you this days.... I don't know what to do oppa .... Our countries are different & languages, cultures & tradition all are different oppa ... But I can't imagine any other person in your place ... I'm really confused & don't know what to do...

Jimin : don't worry about all those things my dear I'm going to talk to your parents & mine aswell

Jimin : don't worry about all those things my dear I'm going to talk to your parents & mine aswell... Because I'm not able to be without you ... & Soon I will talk to them... Don't worry about that .... & As per your culture as I respect your feelings & opinions I'm promising you that I'm not even going to hug you even if we meet.... Ok ?
You : awwww ! Oppa how sweet your ... Luv you soo much oppa ....
Jimin : love you more...
You : But oppa... If we meet can you be without hugging me... ??
Jimin : hmmm let's see, haha
You : But I can't resist me oppa ... After knowing that you love me .. if you are infront of me ... I can't be without hugging you...
Jimin : awwwww ! Cute ok then...
You : oppa I'm really very happy.... You know...
     **You & jimin talked for a while about your future**

           Days passed... You both are in touch with each other... You both love each other sooo much...
              After a month.. jimin decided to talk to their parents.... You got tensed ... & Your waiting for his msg about that...
You got msg from jimin...
Jimin : hi  y/n
You : hello oppa , wt happened did they accepted ?

                    To be continued