Part-9

Hi army I'm back..
Thank you all for your love and support
I heart you all...
Forgive me if their is any mistake and if I didn't reached your expectations

-----------------------------------------------------------

**Jimin msged you **
Jimin : hi y/n
You : hello oppa , wt happened... Did they accepted me...
Jimin : hmm well , wt do you think ... Did they  or not ...
You : Abba oppa plz don't make me tensed more ... I may cry now...
Jimin : hoo no I can't see you crying .....
You : then tell me oppa
Jimin : they ......
You : hmm wt they oppa plz tell me
Jimin : they .... They said....
You : haa
Jimin : haha don't worry my sweet heart they accepted you the moment I said about you & showed your photo....

You : wow oppa ! it's really a nice thing I'm very happy to hear this , if I was with you I may even hug you right now oppa ,I'm really happy

You : wow oppa ! it's really a nice thing I'm very happy to hear this , if I was with you I may even hug you right now oppa ,I'm really happy... But oppa do you think my parents will accept....
Jimin : hmm , don't worry I'm here ,I will look out all of this .... You just relax & be happy.... Ha my parents may come day after tomorrow or the other day when they comes to your home... Take care of them... Ok ?
You : ohhhh , wow I'm glad oppa , sure I will take care of them... Don't worry...

       **You & jimin was really very happy

       **You & jimin was really very happy ... **
                         **Later**
After 3 days you got a call from jimin-ah mom... That they are at your place they want to know your address to meet you & stay with you per day or two ... & You sent them the address... & They reached after an hour... You welcomed them... You introduced them to your parents... But as your parents & jimin parents don't know same language they faced some inconvenience to interact with each other.... But as a surprise to you after 15 min jimin came aswell.... & Jimin knows the language your parents known.... & He convinced your parents tooo for Ur marriage......

        Hoo wow Ur really unable to believe that situation

        Hoo wow Ur really unable to believe that situation... You really don't able to believe that.... Your going to marry jimin ... The member of BTS .... Park jimin, your Love & your bias .....
                 **A month later**
Your parents contacted jimin about your marriage... He said ok to the date your parents said.... Then their is a big issue with your marriage, about how to do that, like you should do in Korean style or in India style..... Your parents and jimin parents are in dylama... Then you both decided to do in Both ways ... & You decided to do in India style  first & then in Korean style...

 & You decided to do in India style  first & then in Korean style

          You said your decision to your parents ... & They agreed for that..... & Started the preparation for your marriage....
                         **Later**
On the day of your marriage.... You & jimin got ready ,then the ceremony has been started.... Marriage in Indian style consists of so many formalities.. you completed all of them... & The main stage came ... You completed that as well... Jimin was so excited & was thrilled by seeing all formalities...
Marriage in Indian style has been completed...
                       **Later**
After 3 days U Both traveled to Korea. With your & jimin's family.... &

Your marriage in Korean style has been started

Your marriage in Korean style has been started.. you & jimin got ready... You saw each other... You change your rings, members did so many things around you ....  You both kissed each other.... Your marriage in Korean style has been completed.....
                         **Later**
Your parents are returning to India between you cry so much because you should leave your parents..... Jimin try's to control you & your ok & your in his warm hand's .... Your parents left to India...

        You both started a new life...... As a marriage couple....
                     To be continued