"Great, now I have two pun-loving kitties to deal with." Ladybug teased, causing you to grin sheepishly and shrug your shoulders. Chat Noir grinned as he threw an arm around your shoulder. "What can I say, us, kitties have a great sense of humor. Or at least a better sense of humor than you, Bugaboo." He pointed out to her mockingly. Ladybug rolled her eyes before glancing around, trying to conjure up a plan. "I have an idea! Cheetu, you're gonna play the most important part." She informed. "Me?!" You asked with a dumbfounded expression. "A-are you sure...? I mean I'm new this hero stuff a-and I don't know if I can-"

"Don't worry. We trust that you can do this." Chat Noir assured. "But...what if I screw things up?" You questioned worriedly. "We all make mistakes. When I first became Ladybug, I made some mistakes, too." Ladybug confessed. "Same here. We didn't start out as perfect heroes and even now we still aren't perfect." Chat added. "What matters is that you were chosen to be a hero and right now, the people of Paris need you to save them." Ladybug told you. You took in the encouraging words from two heroes. It's like what Purrsia had told you earlier, Paris needs you. For the second time that day, you swallowed your anxiety. "You guys are right. I'll do my best!"

After going over the plan, it was time to put it in action.

"SPEED BREAK!"

At your command, your power activated. Immediately, you took off at inhuman speed. Your surroundings began to slow down. It seemed almost as if time around you had stopped completely. "This is AWESOME! Where was this power when I was trying to outrun the cops back in (hometown)?"

Almost effortlessly, you dodged all the falling debris and crumbling concrete. In no time at all, you found Heavy Metal at the top of the Effiel Tower. You tried your best to stop but unfortunately, you crashed into the unexpecting villain like a bowling bowl that knocked down a spare pin.

"I meant to do that..." You grumbled as you stumbled to your feet. Heavy Metal growled in anger as he stood to his feet. "Clumsy rookie! You're gonna pay for that!" With his hammer tightly in his grasp, Heavy Metal charged at you at full speed. Although, his speed was nothing compared to yours. Just before his hammer could collide into you, you evaded in the blink of an eye. Continuously, he attempted to hit you but still to no avail. "Ha! You're too slow!" You teased, as you ran circles around him at high speed. Eventually, you stopped and distanced yourself towards the edge.

"Had enough yet?" You asked, with a cocky smirk. Heavy Metal, who was physically exhausted, gritted his teeth before charging at you on more time. At the last second, you managed to dash around him in an attempt to trick him into falling over the edge.

Alas, he skidded to a stop just at the edge of the roof just in time, causing your plan to backfire. He flailed wildly trying to keep himself from toppling over.

Nonchalantly, you strolled over and casually nudged your finger into him. "AHHHH!" He screamed as he went plummeting to the ground. You shrugged while holding back a smirk.

"Oopsie."

Just below, Ladybug and Chat Noir had arrived just in time to catch Heavy Metal in the blanket. "Oof!" He grunted as he landed safely in the blanket and dropping his hammer in the process. Wasting no time at all, Ladybug grabbed it before Heavy Metal could try to wield it again. "Chat Noir! Catch!" She shouted before tossing the hammer to her partner in black. With little to no effort, he intercepted the weapon.

"CATACLYSM!"

At his command, the hammer rusted before crumbling to dust. Just then, the akuma fluttered out of the dust pile. Immediately, Ladybug activated her yoyo. "No more evil-doing for you little for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" She said as she captured the akuma in one swipe. "Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly." She said, releasing a now purified butterfly.