Chpt 42 - Forgiveness

Karli's POV

**************************

I am so happy to be back with Nash. He really does complete me. It has only been a few hours and most of those hours I have been asleep but I am so much happier.

I woke up and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast and Gracie and Cam were fast asleep on the couch. God they are such a cute couple. They have never gotten into any fights or had any issues since they met in New York. They make relationships seem so easy.

I put some waffles in the toaster for me and Aaron and went to wake him up. It feels like I haven't seen him in ages even though we live in the same apartment.

I shook him gently until he woke up.

"Wake up sleepyhead."

"Ugh what do you want." He said.

"I put waffles in the toaster for us, I figured we could eat together." As soon as he heard the word waffles he jumped out of bed.

We went into the kitchen and put butter and syrup on our waffles. We each sat down at one of the stools at the kitchen island.

"So how are things with Nash?" Aaron asked.

"Great! We made up last night."

"Thats good! How are you? We didnt really get to talk when you got back from wherever Nate brought you."

"Oh im fine. That was scary because I never thought Nate was insane."

After breakfast Gracie and Cam woke up and were upset I didnt make them waffles.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see JoJo. She looked like a wreck.

"You okay girl?"

"Noo! I still haven't made my decision even though I was supposed to and now we are all meeting at Matts in 10 minutes so I can tell them who I pick and I dont know who!" She said.

"Well what happened last night?"

"Okay so Jack took me to dinner at this fancy italian resurant. He was SO SWEET to me. He made me feel very comfortable and happy. Then Matt took me to the ice cream parlor on the boardwalk and we walked the beach while eating our ice cream. I had a lot of fun. He makes things more exciting and fun. I like them both and I would hate to see either of them upset."

"Well before you go over there I think you should turoughly think this out. You want to be with the one that makes you feel comfortable yet you also have fun with. I know this isn't going to be easy for you but you can do it."

"Your right Karli, I think I have made my decisions! Thanks so much!"

"Anytime Jo."

She left and went across the hall. I heard a beep and looked down at my phone.

From Nona: Hey Karli if you have a minute can you call me?

I picked up my phone and clicked call. Me and Nona aren't friends at the moment but maybe there was an emergancy.

"Hi Nona." I said with some anger.

"Karli! Okay look I know what I did was horrible. All you have done is be an amazing friend to me and I can't believe I would ever ruin that. I lost 2 of the most important people to me over a stupid 2 week fling. I loved Shawn he has been an incredible boyfriend and I threw that out the window to screw your boyfriend. I never ment to hurt anybody and I want to make it up to you. Can you please forgive me." Nona said. I could hear that she was crying.

"Nona, take a deep breathe. I forgive you, we all make mistakes. Yes this was a huge one and It hurt me a lot but I don't want to lose you as a friend. Me and Nash made up and I was able to put it behind him so I want to be able to do the same for you. With Shawn Im not sure how I can help you. Have you tried talking to him?"

"Yes he hasnt answered me."

"Well ever since you and Nash me and Shawn have been talking a lot and hanging out so Maybe I can try and help. Ill talk to him."

"Omg thank you so much Karli. I can't believe I would ever do that to you."

"Your welcome Nona."

Im glad we could make up. A clean slate with her and Nash within 24 hours. I dont want to forgive Nash and not her because it was both of them. If i can forgive one I can forgive the other. They may not have meant for any damage but they did cause it. Im just happy we all have a clean start now.

Now I just need to talk to Gilinsky and let him know.

******************************

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY BETWEEN SCHOOL AND VOLLEYBALL. WHEN I FINALLY FOUND TIME TO WRITE THE OTHER NIGHT I WAS UPSET OVER SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED. SO I WANTED TO JUST GO TO SLEEP TO FORGET ABOUT IT.

I ALSO HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO THINK ABOUT WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT SO THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA IN EVERY DIRECTION. IM GONNA TRY TO FOCUS DOWN AGAIN TO MAYBE ANOTHER PLOT TWIST OR JUST FOCUS IN ON THE RELATIONSHIP. IM NOT SURE YET BUT ILL FIGURE IT OUT.

THANK YOU FOR 3.16K READS! KEEP READINF AND SHARING!

OH AND IF YOU WANT ANOTHER GREAT FANFIC TO READ THEN GO READ "MIRACLE" by Jojo savino. It is a matt and jack j fanfiction. Its by my friend jojo from this story and she also is conflicted between matt and jack j there!