Chpt 2 - Is it time yet?

Gracie's POV

***********************************

After me and Karli met Matt and Carter we decided to go walk around the hotel to check it out since we will be staying here another 4 nights. We go and see the huge fitness center and indoor pool and hot tub on the first floor.

The second floor has a bunch of conference rooms and a laundry room. We decide to go to the roof to check out the pool so we go to the elevator and click the up arrow.

After a minute or two the elevator stops and opens and standing right there in front of us is Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas. Both of them are on their phones and then Cameron looks up. He asks us which floor and I responded with "roof top."

As we are going up the elevator stops on floor 7 which just so happens to be Karli and I's floor too. Cam and Nash both step out and Cam smiles at me and I blushed.

**************************

Karli's POV

**************************

When the elevator opened and Nash and Cam were standing right in front of us my jaw dropped. Neither me or Gracie wanted to make a scene so we just stepped in quietly.

Once the guys were getting off Nash finally looked up and our eyes met. I felt my cheeks turning bright red as Nash flashed me the biggest smile then winked at me.

The door closed and me and Gracie looked at each other with huge smiles on our faces and screamed "OH MY GOD" in sync.

Once we got the the roof we got out and saw the huge pool. Nobody was up here since it was 11:30 and mostly everyone in this hotel is getting ready for the event.

We stay up there for about 30 minutes admiring the view of the city before we head back down to our rooms.

We freshen up and get our stuff together. I went into my suitcase to get out our tickets then i grabbed my Michael Kors crossbody bag and put some money, chapstick, perfume, a brush and gum into it.

Gracie grabbed her Coach crossbody bag and took just about the same things as me as well as her mascara.

Once we are all done getting ready it was 12:30 so we decide to head to the event. I could tell Gracie was excited because she was pacing back and forth in the elevator.

"Gracie calm down it doesnt start until another 2 and a half hours."

"Coming from the one who woke up at 6 am this morning because you were so excited" she said.

"Your right, sorry about that."

We got down to the lobby and saw 2 girls that looked like they were heading to the event too so we went over and introduced ourselves.

"Hi I'm Karli and this is Gracie. Are you guys going to MAGCON?"

"Yes we are! I'm Marissa and this is my sister Ashley" said the taller one who looked a few years older then the other.

"Would you guys like to walk with us?" Gracie asked. Ashley nodded her head and we started for the door.

Once we got outside we started getting to know each other better and we found out that Ashley and Marissa are from LA and are just visiting family in NY for the next week.

Around 1 we arrived at the event and got on the end of the long line to wait until doors opened at 2:30 for the 3:00 event.

Time seemed to take forever until Becky Carpenter walked outside and asked us all if we were ready. Everyone in line responded in unison, "YEAH!"

Becky opened the door and we all piled in front of the stage. VIPS were let in first so me and Gracie were very close to the stage and Ashley and Marissa were next to us since they had VIPS too.

We all stood there waiting patiently until Mahogany LOX ran on stage and screamed "ARE YOU READY?" Everyone in the audience went crazy.