Chpt 40 - Is this the end?

Karli's POV

*************************

"Nate why are you doing this?" I said with terror in my voice.

"Oh pretty girl. You see, you left me for a loser called Nash." He said.

"I didn't leave you for him. We broke up a few years ago and then once I moved I so happened to meet Nash again."

"Yeah yeah blah blah blah. All im saying is you are going to be mine and Nash will never be seen again or you both will just disappear. Your choice."

"You can take me but not Nash. He didn't do anything to you!"

He laughed and said "and that is where you are wrong, he stole you. We were supposed to have a future. I would buy you the world and treat you like a queen."

"Nate you and I will NEVER be together again."

He started to approach me very slowly with a knife in his hand. I tried to run but only to be stopped by the chair I was tied into.

He held the knife against my throat and I swallowed and took a deep breath. He stepped closer and leaned down to talk to me.

I felt his breath on my face as he said "you know princess this could all end right now if you just agree to be happy with me the rest of our lives."

"STOP!" I hear from across the room. I couldn't turn my head to see who it was. The knife would cut my throat.

Nate dropped the knife and it hit my leg. I jumped a little but it wasnt the blade.

I turned my head to see a bunch of police then over by Nate was Nash.

What? How did they find me here?

Nash looked at me concerned and motioned me a finger telling me he would be over in a minute.

BAM! Nash punched Nate right across the face then walked away. The police wdnt over and handcuffed him.

As Nate was walking away he yelled "THIS ISNT OVER TUTS."

Nash ran over to me and quickly untied me. I jumped up into his arms and he held me tight and didn't let go. I never wanted him to let go. I feel so safe in his arms.

He pulled out of the hug with his hands on my waist still and said "Are you okay?"

"Now I am."

He started to lean in, our lips met and gently brushed against each other. I got chills down my body. It was amazing. I missed his kisses so much.

He took my hand and led me out of the building. We hopped in the back of a cop car so the police officer could drive us home.

He asked me a few questions about what happened and he told me not to worry because Nate is going to be locked up for a while. This made me feel relieved.

We finally got back to my apartment building and went up to my room where I was greeted by everyone. They all seemed so concerned and I had to convince them I was fine.

Gilinsky deffinately hugged me the longest and he kissed my forehead. He was so protective and sweet.

I was talking to Gracie and Cam when I feel an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back.

"So how about that dinner?" Nash asked.