Chpt 1 - Today's The Day!

Karli's POV

******************************

"GRACIE WAKE UP TODAY'S THE DAY!!"

"What do you want at 6:00 in the morning?" she responded to me with an atitude.

"Aren't you excited!? MAGCON Tour NY is today and we have VIPS!"

She looked at me like she wanted to take a knife to my throat and said, "I know im just as excited as you are but the event doesn't start until another 9 hours"

"Fine go back to bed we will get up at 9 to get ready."

**********3 hours later**************

"KARLI IT'S 9! GET UP WE HAVE THINGS TO DO, PEOPLE TO SEE AND PLACES TO GO!!" Gracie yelled in my face.

"I'm up, i'm up!" I say with a huge smile on my face as I jump out of bed.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. As im showering I hear Gracie walk in while saying, "I'm so glad our parents let us stay in a hotel room for the next few nights so far its making everything easier. And you know i heard the boys are staying in this hotel too!"

I get out of the shower and get dressed while Gracie showers. I put on high-waisted shorts, a white crop top, a big flannel and my grey jordans. Once Gracie gets out of the shower I go into the bathroom to curl my hair and do my makeup. I put on a small amout of mascara just to darken my lashes and some light face powder to cover up my pimples.

Gracie walks into the bathroom to straighten her hair and i look at her outfit. She is wearing a black crop top with tye-dyed high waisted shorts and white vans. She puts on some mascara & eye liner.

By the time we are done getting ready it's 10:30 which means we still have a lot of time.

"Hey wanna go grab some breakfast then walk around the hotel since we didn't get to last night since we got in so late?"

Gracie nods her head and we go down to the lobby and get some breakfast. We go to throw out our garbage when we hear a huge group of girls scream. We turn our heads and see Matthew Espinosa and Carter Reynolds and a huge mob of girls surrounding them taking pictures.

We decide to go over and wait to get a picture too. After about 5 minutes we finally get to the front of the mob. Gracie and I take our pictures then we leave.

************************************

END OF CHAPTER 1

sorry for this suckyness ill try to make it more interesting!