Chapter 7: A Week or Two Left!

~~~~(Y/N)'s POV~~~~

"Morning Dad!!" I say cheerfully. "Someone is in a cheerful mood!" Dad smiles as  he takes another bite of his pancakes. "Hey sweetie...We need to talk..." Dad looks at me and folds his hands. I hum in response eating my cinnamon bun. "This will be our last week here. I didn't know until my manager called. He said I needed to be back in town before my next trip. I can't bring you with me though." Dad looks at his phone then back at me. My eyes were wide. Our last week. THE last week of spending time with groms. I sigh and nod my head. "Ok...Wait I'm staying home when you go to your next trip?" Dad nods at my question. I nod and finish my cinnamon bun. "Thanks dad for telling me this. I'll see you later..." I walk off to the beach. I knew Reef would be here. Reef sees me and smiles. "Hey (Y/N)!" He hugs me. I hug back, but as soon as he let go I frowned. "Reef this is my last week here. Dad and I have to leave early..." I look down. Reef looks at me sad. "Hey just because you are leaving doesn't mean we wont still talk." He quickly hugs me. I smile and hug him back. "I needed to hear that Reef." He smiles back at me and kisses my cheek. Fin walks up to us. "Can you two take that some where else. Seriously." She looks at me noticing I had a few tears going down my cheek.

"REEF WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!" Fin pulls me towards her and wipes my cheeks. "He didn't do anything! Fin I'm only here for this week then I'm going home." She lets go of me. She seemed happy, but upset at the same time. "Oh." She walks away and doesn't say anything else. I shake my head. Maybe we could go to the beach spot tonight. I don't know. "Hey Reef how am I gonna tell the rest that I'm leaving soon." He looks at me as he grabs a surf board. "We could go to the spot and tell them." I nod and kiss his cheek. "I'll talk to you later Reef." I wave him bye as I walk down the beach. This was really calming to me.

A few hours had past and I was on my way to the spot. I knew Reef had already told them that I had to tell them something. "Hey guys." I wave at everyone as I sit beside Reef. "Hey (Y/N)." Emma smiles at me. "I know Reef told yall I have something to say. This is my last week here. I'm gonna have to go back home so my dad can go on another trip. I will still be in touch with yall knowing Reef." I smile and look down at my note book. "Aww we will miss you (Y/N)!" Lo hugs me. As she lets go Broseph walks up to me and messes my hair up. "Thanks Broseph." I fix my hair and smile.

Yea I was gonna miss these groms!!