Chapter 4: Why?

Y/N POV

Why do people care? I'm just a shy person. Sighing, I grab my laptop. I open my messages and start to read them. "UGHHH!!!" I close my laptop and face plant into a pillow. "I wish she will leave me alone..." I mumble myself. Rose wont leave me alone I don't know why. What did I do to her. Getting out of bed, I walk over to my closet. I put on a F/C T-shirt, shorts, and a pair of sandals. I might as well just walk around today. Dad did say that I didn't have surf lessons today. I walk out of my room straight to the elevator. "Y/N?" I look to the right of me. "Oh hi Reef." I say smiling. "Do you maybe want to hang out with me today?" he looks away. "Don't you have a job?" I look at him slightly confused. "I have no one to teach today." He smiles knowing that I will probably say yes. "Sure Reef!" I smile at Reef. "YES!!" He smiles. I giggle at him. "Come on. I want breakfast!!" I grab his hand and drag him to the elevator. When we entered the elevator there was a pretty girl. She smiles at Reef. I just roll my eyes. There's always that one girl. The elevator stops. Reef grabs my hand and walks toward the beach. "Hey what about my breakfast!!" I try to get him to stop but failed. "We can eat later!" He looks at me smiling. "Ughhhh" I mentally facepalm. If I don't get my food he's dead.
~~~~~Time skip~~~~
"Reef? Again why can't I go get food." I look at him. Yeah I was mad. "Just wait here ok?" I nod as saying ok. Reef walks away back to the hotel. If he doesn't come back with food he's gonna be dead. "BACK!!" I jump at Reefs voice. "Reef you scared me." He laughs a little and hands me a bag of chips. "Thanks!" I smile at him. He returns the smile than looks at the ocean. "So Y/N, does your dad always take you to places like this?" I nod. "Mostly. The only time he doesn't take is when I have school. To be honest I wish he would take me when I have school." Reef looks at me with a questioning look. "I'm not liked at my school." I look down. Reef looks at me and noticed that I didn't want to say anything else. "Y/N?" I look to see Rose's boyfriend. "What do you want R/N (random name)?" I look back down. Why was he here I don't know. All I know is that if he's here than she's here. "Look I'm sorry for what Rose said to you. She's mad at me cause I broke up with her." He sighs. "So she thinks I'm the cause of it?" I ask looking up at R/N. He nods. "Ok can you just tell her to leave me alone." I look back down. "Sure."

After Roses boyfriend visited me, Reef just went silent. "Hey Reef you ok?" I look at him concerned. "Yeah I'm fine." He looks at me and smiles. Nodding I lay my head on his shoulder. "Reef can we head back it's already 6 pm!" I look up at him. "Ok ok. Let's go." We stand up at the same time. Before I could walk Reef picked me up bridal style. "R Reef! Put me down!" I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. "I'm caring you to the elevator." I look at him confused. "Really!" He chuckles and smiles. "Yep!" He says popping the P.

Once we reached the elevator he put me down. Which I was glad he did. Smiling, I play with my hair. The elevator stopped. Reef and I walked out of the elevator to my room. "Thanks for today Reef." I unlock my door smiling. "No problem!" Before I walked into my room I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Reef wraps his hands around my waist pulling me to him. My eyes widen, Reef kissed me. "Goodnight!" He walks away. I stand there like a idiot not knowing what to do. I finally went into my room and laid down. That night I slept better than normal.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for not posting. I had a lot going on. Anyway I'm wanting to know what y'all think about the story and what should happen in the next chapter. And to let you know all of this came to my head. It's all my imagination ig. Byeee