Chapter 2:Learning how to surf PT.2

Y/N POV

After I had finished my breakfast I headed to my surf lessons. "Oh hi Reef! I'm guessing your my surf instructor?" I gave Reef a questioning look. He nods "Yep!!" I giggled at him. "You ready to start your lesson?" I nod.

~~~~~Time skip Cause Emma~Sam doesn't know surfing things~~~~~

After my lesson with Reef he decided to invite to go to a campfire with him and his friends. I of course said yes even tho I didn't want to. I grabbed a dark maroon hoodie and some shorts to change into. Once I got changed I headed to the lobby where Reef said he was. 'Why am I doing this I'm so not a sociable person' I kept thinking to myself on the way to the campfire. "Hey guys!" Reef smiled and waved to his friends I only recognize a 2 of them. I felt someone hold my hand when I looked done I saw that it was Reefs. I tried to hide my blush with my long sleeves. "Hey Reef. Whos that behind you?" A girl with short blonde hair pointed at me with a marshmallow. "This is Y/N(ok if your name is any other characters name in the story just make a different name for them)!! Her dad is a famous photographer." I shyly wave at them. "Hi I'm Fin that's Jonny, Emma, Lo, and Broseph." Fin started to point out the people. I mumbled a hi. Reef looks at me and pulls me towards a log. We sit and they start to talk. "So Y/n, what do you like to do." Fin looks at me. "I l like to draw." Reef looks at me surprised. My phone started to vibrate. I excuse myself and walk away from them so I can answer the phone.
Y/N: hello?
Dad: hey sweetheart where are you I came to bring you your laptop.
Y/N: oh dad I'm hanging out with reef and can you just set my laptop on my pillow. When I get back I'll have to use it.
Dad: ok. Wait your socializing?.
Y/N: Yes dad I am socializing.Now I have to go I see you in the morning bye!

I hanged up on my dad and walked back over to Reef and his friends. I sat back down beside Reef. " Who was that Y/N??" Reef looked at me. " Just my dad" I smile and start to talk along them feeling more comfortable with them.
~~~~Time skip~~~~
Reef was walking me back to my room. "Reef you didn't have to walk me back you know." I looked at him while we got in the elevator. " I know I still wanted to." I smiled. Reef looks at me smiling seeing that I've gotten comfortable with him. "Hey Reef?" I looked down to the ground. "Yea." "Why did you start working here." I looked back to him. "We'll see I came here just to surf but ended up working here." I mouthed a oh. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. We walked towards my room stopping at my door. " Thanks Reef." He looks at me smiling. "No problem Y/N." I smiled at him. "You better get back Reef." I kiss him on the cheek and unlocked my door. "Goodnight Reef~" I closed my door walking over to my bed placing my laptop on the ground. I laid down and fell asleep instantly.
Reefs POV
She kissed my cheek. I can't believe it Y/N kissed my cheek!!! "Dude are you ok?" Broseph looked at me with a concern look. "Yea I'm good." Jonny shrugged and laid down the same for Broseph. I kept thinking about Y/N before I feel asleep.
A/N
Not the best but eh. Again I'm sorry for not posting I'm just going through so much stuff rn. Schools been hard on me. People in my school are pushing it. And people who ain't at my school are pushing my buttons. I might not post much but at the same time I'll try to post. Anyway byeee