Chapter 6: Match maker pt.1

Y/N POV

After telling Reef how I felt he took me back to my room. It was indeed a wonderful time spent with him. God his smile was so cute. "See you in the morning Reef." I say as I kiss him on the cheek. I walk into my room, smiling more then ever. I'm dating Reef! The guy I've had a crush on since I met him. I lay in bed and slowly fell asleep.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ughhhh what time is it? I look at my phone and turn my alarm off. It's only 8:20 wow. I get up and change into something cute.

~~~~Outfit above~~~~~

My phone goes off signaling I have a text. It's Reef! I open the text immediately.

Reef❤️: Morning beautiful! I got a question?

Y/N: Morning! What's the question?

Reef❤️: Me, Fin, Lo, and Broseph are going to try to get Emma and Jonny together. (Sorry if you don't ship them)

I smile. They would be a cute couple.

Y/N: Sure! What you need me to do?

Reef❤️: Can you meet us at the place where you met everyone, after our shift?

Y/N: Yea! See you then! Bye!!

I put my phone down and smile. Welp today is gonna be interesting. I walk out of my room with my notebook, phone, and earbuds. I guess since they don't get off until later, I might as well take my time and do something. I walk to the beach. It's a perfect day to be out. Sitting under a palm tree, I play (fav artist) and hum along to the music. I began to write many things in my notebook. I slowly doze off in writing and forget about time.

"Y/N?" Reef asks looking at me. I hum in response. "You ready to go meet up with the group?" I look up and nod. "Yea!" I get up and walk to the campfire with Reef. "Hey guys!" Reef smiles. I wave to them, since I'm still shy to them. They smile and wave. "Ok, how are we gonna set them together?" Lo asks. I smile and tug on Reefs hand. He looks at me and smiles. "I think I got a plan!" A say that loud enough for the group to hear. "Ooo. What you got Y/N!" Lo smiles at me.

I explain the plan. Everyone smiles at me. Reef puts his arm around my shoulders. "Me and Broseph can put the note on Johnny's bed. Lo do you got Emma's?" Lo smiles. "Sure do!" I smile. "Ok lets do this!" I say cheerfully.

A/N
Aahhhhh I'm not dead!!!! This is gonna be in different parts. This was actually hard to write since my name is Emma. Anyway thanks for yalls review on this. I'm so sorry for not writing so much. I had this saved for so long. Again it may take time to do the next part.