Chapter 2: Learning to surf

Little authors note: So I re read my posts so I can continue the story and realize some mistakes so that's why the stories sometime get re posted.

Y/N POV
I sighed looking outside of my room. "I can't believe dad wants me to learn how to surf" I mumbled to myself. I walked over to the closet where my clothes were at. I grabbed a white crop top and a pair of jean shorts. I grabbed my F/C swimsuit and walked to the bathroom. I changed into my clothes and walked out of the bathroom.  I walked out of my room bumping into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry!" I looked up to see Reef. "It's ok." He smiled at me. "Y/N, right?" I nod. "Yep that's me!" I smiled at him. 'He remembers me' I mentally face palm. "Oh umm Reef where can i get breakfast." "Oh follow me." I smiled and followed Reef.

When we arrived to the restaurant I saw my dad. "Thanks again Reef." I smiled at him. "No problem Y/N." He walked off waving bye to me. I walked over to my dad and smiled. He had orded me some F/B (Favorite Breakfast). "Thanks dad" I smiled at my father. "Eat up after this you're going to learn how to surf" I sighed. "Dad do I have to???" I whined. I really didn't want to since I'm shy and not confident with my body. My dad nodded "sorry sweetheart but it would be fun. I mouthed 'ok' then went back to eating.
A/N
IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING SCHOOLS BEEN A PAIN. ANYWAY ILL TRY TO POST AGAIN LATER TODAY