Chapter 13

1 week later

Talia POV:

It's one week since I left EJ, cause ain't no nigga gonna put they hands on me. Especially not while I'm pregnant wit his fucking child. But anyway i'm at my mom and dads house. I just got out the shower and put on some leggings and a T-shirt, and went down stairs to get something too eat.

When I got downstairs and got a sandwich and some chips, when i heard a knock at the door. " Hold on" I said putting my sandwich and chips on the coffee table. When I went to open the door I saw a face that I did not want to see, It was EJ. " What do you want" I said putting my hand on my hip " I came too talk" he said coming inside. " I don't want to talk" I said sitting down on the couch and grabbing my food " Well I do, I'm sorry for putting my hands on you" He said sitting down next to me. " Why would you put your hands on me, especially while i'm pregnant wit your child" I said starting to cry " I know and i'm really sorry, I don't know why I did that I was just mad" He said kissing me. " Well don't do it again" I said wiping my tears off my face. " I won't but I have something big planned for the three off us" He said " Well what is that" I said. " Just have you stuff packed in about an hour" He said getting up and walking out the door. "Well" I said getting up and going to my room to start packing.

After I got done packing I went downstairs to finish my chips. Then I heard The car horn and I knew It was EJ. I went to outside and shut the door and locked it. EJ grabbed my bag and put it in the trunk and helping me into the car. We were driving for a while until we pulled up to the airport. " EJ were are we going I asked " Don't worry about it" He said as we pulled in to the back were there was a private jet waiting for us to get on it. We got out the car and EJ grabbed our stuff and the plane.

We got on the plane and I was really nervous, cause I have never been on a plane before. But anyway I sat down in one of the seats and got on my phone trying not to stress. " What wrong baby" EJ said putting me in his lap " Nothing i'm just scared I have never been on an airplane before" I said. " Its going to be fine" He said Kissing my neck " Stop" I said giggling. He stopped, I then layed on his shoulder and feel asleep.

"Baby wake up, where here" He said waking me up. I got got off his lap grabbed my purse while EJ grabbed our suit cases and got off the plane. When we got off the it beautiful there were palm trees, there was beach. " EJ where are we" I said turning around to face him " Cuba" He said smiling. " How did you know I always wanted to go to Cuba" I said " Your parents told me" he said. " Aww" I said kissing him. When we got to the front of who the airport there was a car waiting for us. The driver got out and put our bags in the trunk. EJ opened the door for me and got in.

I felt like forever that we have been in that car. But anyways we pulled up to this beach house, we got out and got our bags and went inside. When we got inside I was really nice, it had nice furniture and pictures and everything. "I'm going to go find the bathroom" I said walking up the stairs. I found the bathroom and went in and took my clothes off and got in the shower. I was washing my body when I felt cold air hit by body. I turned around and it was EJ getting in the shower wit me. " Boy what are you doing" I asked " First of all I'm not a boy i'm a man, and second of all I can't get in the shower wit my fiance" He said smacking my butt " Stop EJ, I'm trying to wash my body" I said pushing him " girl" He said " Boy" I said rolling my eyes. When I was done I got out leaving EJ in there by himself. I got out and put on my pink pajamas. Then got in the bed about to go to sleep, but EJ big body self had to come and mess wit me. " Stop EJ i'm trying to sleep" I said pushing him off of me. "fine" He said and turned the light off. A few minutes laTER