Chapter 4😍

Talia's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, I put on a shower cap cause I didn't my weave getting wet. I got in the shower and washed my body. I got out the shower and went to my closet. I picked out a black lace top wit black pants and some sandals.

When I was done getting dressed I got on Instagram and posted a pic of me in the mirror.

@deluvtalia You pussy ass hoes could never😍🖕

After I was done I got a text from EJ say he was on way here.I quickly grabbed my purse and went downstairs. I was the only one in the house cause my mom and dad were at work and my brother was probably out wit his hoe Kayla. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a apple and a bottled water. Then went to the living room. Then I heard a horn I knew I was EJ. I grabbed my purse and phone locked the door and went to the car.

"Hey ma" he said giving me kiss on the cheek "Hey" I said blushing. " Why you always blushing" he asked " Cause you is fine" I said "You too" he said smiling. His smile was so fucking fine, his teeth were straight not crooked like another niggas. "So where are we going" I asked "It's a surprise" he said starting to drive.

After a few minutes of driving we finally pulled up to a fancy restaurant. We got out the car and went inside. It was so beautiful, there were candles and roses everywhere. "Awlll" I said I can't believe he did all this for me. " You did all this for me" I said " Yep" he said. We sat down and and we ordered our food and drinks. We sat there and talked and stuff. Then we were just asking each other questions. " So when was the last time you had some kitty" I said making him laugh. " Umm a couple days ago" he said. I just started laughing. " When the last time you had some dick" he said. " like last month before me and my boyfriend broke up" I said "Oh ok" he said. We finished our food, he paid and we went back to his place.

We pulled up to his house it was gorgeous. It was a big house. We got out the car and went inside. It was even prettier inside. "Damn I see you" I said "You like it" he asked "Yes" I said nodding my head " well maybe it could be ours one day" he said smiling. I started blushing. "Let me give you a tour" he said " ok" I said following him upstairs. We walked around the whole house. It had 6 bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms. "It's beautiful" I said again. "Thanks" he said. "So what you wanna do" he asked "You have a pool" I asked "I sure do" he said "ok let me go change" I said running upstairs to the bathroom.

After I got done changing into my bra and panties, I went to the pool room. EJ was already in the pool. "Damn" he said licking his lips "Nigga shut up" I said laughing. I got in the pool it was very warm. EJ came to where I was and picked me up and kissed me. We kissed for a while them he carried me up to his room. I'm pretty sure you know what happened next.