Chapter 12

4 months later

EJ POV:

Today is me and Talia are going to the doctor to find out what we are having. I hope its a boy Its going to be my lil nigga, but if its a girl that's gone be my lil baby. But anyway we just pulled to the doctors office. When we got in there, there was a lot of pregnant women wit there husbands or whatever.

Talia went to go sign in, I just got on instagram and was scrolling down my fed. I was just sitting there wit Talia we were talking about names that we were going to name our baby. Then the doctor called our Talia's name to go to the back. " Baby i'm scared" Talia said holding my hand " There nothing to be scared of babygirl" I said kissing her forehead.

" Ms. Anderson I need you to lift your shirt up " Doctor Ptron said to Talia. Talia lifted her shirt up and the doctor appiled the gel to her stomach. She rubbing that stick thing acrossed her stomach. " Well miss Anderson it looks like you having a beautiful baby boy" The Doctor. I started Jumping up and down. " Babe calm down" Talia said crying " Why you crying baby" I said to Talia. " I wanted a girl" She said wiping her tears off her check as the doctor was wiping the gel off her stomach.

"Baby you want something the eat" I said to Talia as we were about to pull up at to the house " Yeah can we get McDonlds" Shed asked playing with her fingers. " Hell naw, my son don't need to be eating that shit" I said " Fine can I get Sonic" She said rolling her eyes. " Why the fuck you got and attitude" I said " I don't have a fucking attitude" She said rolling her eyes and looking out the window. " Yes the fuck you do" I said pulling up to Sonic " No the fuck I don't nigga, You know what take me back home bitch" She said " Aye watch out wit that bitch word" I said. " Whatever" She said rolling her Eyes

We pulled up to the house Talia got out and slammed the door and went Inside the house. " Don't slam my shit" I said getting out the car " Fuck you bitch" She said sticking up the middle finger and going upstairs. Imma teach about this bitch words. I went and seen her sitting on the bed on her phone. I went up to her and snatched her phone and threw it on the floor. " What the fuck you dumb bitch" She said punching me in my face and going to the get her phone. I got up and slammed her in the wall chocking her. " You gon stop calling me that" I said tightening my grip around her neck. " Stop Ej you hurting me" she said I then realized what I was doing and let her go.

"I'm sorry babe" I said as she grabbed a suit case out of the closet. She ignored me as she was putting clothes in the suit case. " Babe when are you going" I said grabbing her arm " Let me go Ej" She said snatching her arm back. She grabbed her suit case, purse and keys. SHe tried to leave but I blocked her. " Move Ej" She said pushing me " Not until you tell me were your going" I said. She kicked me in the balls grabbed her stuff and left. Bro What the fuck I thought to my self as I grabbed my keys and went looking for Talia.

Kim's POV:

So you know the plan Right I said to my new boyfriend Treven. "Yeah I know the plan" He said "Then what is it" I said looking at him " To kill Ej" He said kissing me . "No I don't want you to kill him I want you to shoot him" I said " What the point of shooting him if you don't want me to kill him" He said " Because I still have love for him and I want his little bitch to suffer" I said " Dont call her that" He said getting mad. " Nigga suck my big black dick" I said getting up and going to my room. "Okay" He said following me. Then I'm pretty sure what happened next.

Do you think that Talia will for give EJ for what he did ?

Kim is going to try and shoot Ej?

Find out in the next chapter