Chapter 1 😍

Talia's Pov
Hi my name is Talia, I'm 18. I live in Cleveland Ohio, I go to Parkview high school. I'm a senior in the 12th grade. I live wit my mom, dad, and older brother.

"Talia wake up" my mom said. Why what's up" I said rubbing my eyes. " It's time to get up for school" She said walking out the room. "Ughhhh" I said getting out the bed. I grabbed my iPhone 8 Plus off the night stand. I unlocked it and went to Instagram. I was scrolling until I came upon a photo of my boyfriend all hugged up on some hoe.

I immediately called him, My blood was boiling. After a few seconds of it ringing he finally answered the phone. "What's up bae" he said "Don't bae me" I said "what's wrong baby" " Why was you all hugged up wit that hoe Zyrie" I said in my serious voice. As soon as I said that I heard a female voice in the back say "when are you coming back to bed baby" My heart dropped. "Are you serious treven" before he could answer I hung up. I can't believe this nigga and all I did for him he wants to go out and cheat. I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene things.

I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then took a shower. I washed my body then got out. I went to my closet. I picked out a gold two piece. Then went to into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I did my makeup and put my hair in too a little knot. Then stood in the mirror and took a picture

 Then stood in the mirror and took a picture

@deluvtalia baddest bitch ever

Then posted it on Instagram. After that I went to the my closet to get my gold Airfore 1s. Then went down stairs for a little breakfast.

When I got down stairs the smell of bacon filled the air. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bacon. " Aye little girl who said you could have a piece" my mom said slapping my hand wit the spatula. I started laughing. " I'm just playing with you baby". "Know ma" I said. " You better start heading to school" I rolled my eyes. "Hope they get stuck in the back of yo head" she said making me laugh. I got off the island and gave my mom a kiss and went to the garage and hopped in my pink Ferri and headed to school.