what is it

Harry's POV

what did I do to deserve this I'm 4. a drop of blood fell on my hand and I just realized, I have a nose bleed. Omg, the book I forgot about it. I get the book from the hiding place and open it. It's blank? is it a diary?

*drip* and a drop of blood fell onto the blank pages. wait it just got absorbed into the pages.

'please don't bleed on my book thank you'

I grabbed a pen as soon as I could when I worked out what it said.

how did you do that?

'what?'

what are you? are you real?

'a wizard, you are to right? I can feel the magic coming of you'

magic isn't real

'who are you?'

Harry Potter

'how old are you? do you not go to Hogwarts?'

I'm 4 and what is Hogwarts?

'Hogwarts is a school for magic people like us, you're very clever for a 4-year-old Harry my name is Tom Riddle.'

could you teach me about magic Tom?

'yes I can but you need to know something first before we continue'

ok?

'I am known as Lord Voldemort in the wizarding world and I am the one who killed your parents when you were a baby I am on the dark side of the wizards and do dark magic'

I still want to learn Tom I can't be mad at you for killing them because you can't miss something you never had or knew.

'alright then but I want to know why you were bleeding'

my uncle hit me and my nose started bleeding but it's ok because when he is out I will gather as many snakes as I can and then I will have them bite my family to death, there will be no evidence it was me, the poor innocent scared 4-year-old Harry Potter.

Tom was surprised this kid was younger then he was when he went sadistic and he already wants to kill people. He will be perfect for an heir. wait did he say snakes?

'did you say snakes harry? now, how are you going to get them to understand you?'

I can speak to snakes but I don't know how.

'well let's get started, by the time you are 11 you will know everything there is to know about magic'

chapter 2 hope u liked.