"Cute, huh?" I smirk, looking up at her and letting my hands trail carefully up her exposed thighs.

She nods her head and pins down her lower lip with her teeth. I watch her blinks get slower, her eyes getting heavy.

I take my hand across her backside playfully and she jumps a bit, "easy there."

I smirk and stand up, making Evan get up too. She stumbles back and her eyes track me as I follow her.

"What did your mom want?" She asks me as I snake my hands around her waist and pin her to the bookcase that is built into the wall.

"Nothing as important as this." I say and kiss her lips harshly.

She takes to my kiss and a moan slips out. Her hands tighten around my head, pulling me closer.

Evan's POV:

"What time is it?" I mutter, unable to move due to Lexi's head being pressed firmly against me.

Lexi groans and tightens her hold on my naked body, "don't know, don't care."

I giggle a little and run my fingers through her hair, "you should care. You told your mom you'd be home by eleven." I remind her.

She lazily picks her head up and grabs her phone, checking the time. "Look, I have thirty more minutes." She grins victoriously.

Her head lays against me again and I continue pulling my fingers through her hair, my eyes fixated on the ceiling tiles. "Last long weekend before graduation. Are you excited?"

"For you, maybe. I might make it a few more long weekends." Lexi suggests.

"No! You can't skip school in the weeks before graduation, Lex. You need to be there and pay attention." I preach. "It's important."

She sighs, "fine. Maybe I'll go."

"There are no maybes." I insist.

She lifts her head and looks at me again, rolling her eyes. "You're very pushy."

"Mmhm." I grin.

Lexi kisses me lips softly and sits up, grabbing her shirt and slipping it back over her head. "When do the kids come back?"

"Sunday. I'm going to pick them up before Scott leaves for work." I sigh.

"Enjoy your free time. You deserve a break from the chaos, Ev." She smiles kindly and finishes getting dressed. "I'm gonna go before my mom has the police searching for me, but I'll see you... tomorrow hopefully?"

I nod and bite my cheek.

"G'night, Ev."

* * *

Lexi's POV:

The following week

"I know most of you are excited and anxious, but you aren't out of the woods yet. There is still work to be done so don't slack off on..." my principal's voice trails off in the auditorium as my attention is pulled elsewhere.