prologue

Lisa

I and my unnies along with many famous idols are at new year's party hosted by bighit everyyear..... This year's party theme is masquerade..... And jungkook told me there is interesting twist behind it....but he didn't tell me what it was..... Even lots of Pestering did not work with this monkey.....

Now the party is almost over.... But i cant Spot anything special.... Actually I can't even spot my own group members... The light is so dim and everyone is wearing mask.....

"Ok... Ok.... Everyone.... Please.. Pay attention here.... So countdown is going to start... And I have some intresting announcement to tell you all .. So here it goes...after the countdown ends..... Power will be gone for 10 seconds... And in the mean time you have grab a person next to you boy/girl......and KISS HER/HIM" namjoon oppa said with shouting the last part with enthusiasm... "

Everyone in the crowd cheered even girls... What do you expect... It's not like you daily gets to kiss an idol...who you secretly fan girl..... And the boys cheered like this was going to be the end of the World..... Well for me it was weird to kiss someone who you don't know... But well why not give it a chance

"10... 9.....8.....7....."

Countdown started Interuppting my thoughts.... I should find my unnies... It's better to give them a peck then some stranger idol....i started rummaging through the crowd.... I think I left them near the balcony... When I went to meet 97liners.....

"Happy new year " The crowd shouted...

Oh no now someone is going to kiss me.... God help me...

Suddenly Darkness covered the place... And someone grabbed me by my waist and kissed me........ Ok so some boy is kissing me....he was fucking kissing me, calm down Lisa it's just a kiss but the person who is kissing is just wow...suddenly I like this whole kissing idea.....he lips are so soft and sexy...they he should be given the award of best kisser in the world.... Oh god his lips are so delicious.... Yummiest in the world.....my thoughts were interrupted by sudden appearance of lights....

And suddenly the lips were gone....... The touch that felt so surrel was no longer there...

I look in all directions to find my mysterious kisser but everyone is doing the same I think.... I lost him.... But one thing I remember is his Cologne..... I have smelled it somewhere....

Suddenly my phone started vibrating in my hand... I looked at the caller it... It was "bunny calling"... I received it

" Lisa where are you..? You are not even with your unnies? Are you playing some "I will get lost , do whatever you want prank"... He shouted from other end

" Can you calm down... I am not playing some prank... And tell me where are you all ? " I asked calmly

" We are standing at the bar... Come quickly " He said calmly

" Okk... I am coming " I replied with ending the call

Ok so this was prologue..

1) firstly thanks for giving this story a chance I know you all will spot many grammer mistakes... Because english is not my mother tongue and please tell me what are the mistakes and I will rectify it... But don't bash me because of grammer mistakes

2) so I wanted to know when you all started shipping liskook... I started after watching jungkook fancam of Boombaiyaah.... How he recited Lisa rap with so much of energy....

3) please give this story a chance... I will improve since it's my first book on wattpad.... Please vote and comment

Thanks 🙏🙇