"Good morning again, baby" Harry said pulling out, laying next to Zayn. He stared at him, hand tracing his face.

"Morning, Haz." Zayn eyes were half closed, his mouth open, he turned his head looking at Harry with a smile.

"Did you dream about me? You've been asleep for, twelve hours" Harry said looking at the clock. He then leaned in to kissed him again softly not deepening the kiss.

"Yeah, I did dream about you" Zayn had to kiss him again cause Harry's lips were so pink. "Thank you for the wake up call.."

"The pleasure was mine, baby" Harry said. "What happened to you yesterday, you were asleep when I got home" he reached down to pick up a dirty shirt on the floor and cleaned Zayn's stomach before pulling him on top of him.

Zayn had both hands on Harry's chest, his chin resting on them, looking at his boyfriend. "Don't know. Was just tired yesterday I guess. I mean, I remember Liam bringing me home last night I must have just passed out after that" he explained drawing circles on Harry's chest.

"Liam was here when I got home, he did tell me he brought you over from work" Harry was playing with Zayn's hair giving him bangs. "What happened at work? Were you not well?"

"I was sick all day yesterday, couldn't keep anything down. Louis tried to get me to eat, but everything was coming up. I think it was around five when Louis told me to go home"

"Why didn't you call me baby, I would have come get you?"

"Liam came to visit and didn't mind taking me home"

"Mmmm.." Harry kissed his forehead again, moving his hair back, "How are you this morning? Feeling better? You've got colour in your face this morning"

"I do feel a bit better, I mean I still got that feeling like I'm going to be sick, but its better than yesterday"

"Good, cause we've got at least three hours before your appointment. What do you want to eat, I'll make whatever you want"

"Just tea will be fine Haz, I dont wanna chance it you know"

"Okay, how about I run us a bath? I'll wash your hair and make you a cuppa after, huh. How about that?" Harry said running his fingers up and down Zayn's back, leaving goosebumps.

"Sounds nice" Zayn said his face on Harry's neck blowing kisses inbetween yawns.

"You can sleep for a bit if you want, I'll wake you up"

"Sounds good to me" Zayn said squeezing Harry's sides, his head on Harry's chest.

Harry squeezed him right back, kissing his hair. He remembered how he returned from work yesterday to find Zayn fast asleep and cuddled to Liam on the couch. He had carried him to their bedroom, put him in his pyjamas and tucked him in bed. Zayn had been so clingy and Harry had to stay with him till he was settled and asleep again.

Liam was still waiting in the lounge for him when he finally removed himself from Zayn. Liam had told him Louis called him to take Zayn home. It seemed Zayn had woken up before Louis came back from his meal with Eleanor and was sick again. Jake helped, staying with him most of the afternoon.

Zayn had been quite clingy and Louis had found them cuddled on Zayn's couch when he came back, Jake rubbing his back. Jake had then offered to take Zayn home but Louis had declined his help, and called Liam. Harry's hands were in fists all the while Liam was telling the story. He was ready to strangle Jake.

*

They were on the way to the doctors, Zayn munching on a banana. He was still nauseous but no vomiting yet. He was singing along to whatever song was on the radio, moving his shoulders side to side and in a good mood, Harry kept looking at him smiling, he just loves him. They got there earlier and were waiting to be called in, Zayn sitting on Harry's lap. Where else..

"Malik" a nurse called them in and a doctor was already waiting for them, he introduced himself as soon as they got in. The nurse had asked Zayn for a urine sample and done a blood test when he came in and the doctor had the results.

"I'm doctor Jonas, nice to meet you Mr Malik"

"Zayn please, this is Harry my better half" Zayn said squeezing Harry's hand.

"Sit down please" the doctor said.

"Thanks" Harry and Zayn said at the same time.

"What brought you here today, Mr Malik?" The doctor chuckled to himself, "..sorry Zayn"

"Well, I've just been feeling sick lately especially in the mornings. My stomach hurts and I can't keep anything down"

"Any other symptoms?"

"Just tired all the time, always peeing" laughed Zayn biting his lip.

"Have you had unprotected sex, huh, recently?"

"Yes" Zayn looked at Harry biting the inside of his mouth.

"Zayn, I need to ask you a question? Nothing serious dont worry"

"Okay" Zayn looked at Harry again, but he was looking at his feet, not making eye contact.

"Have you ever heard about male pregnancy?"

Harry shifted in his chair taking a deep breath, feeling lightheaded. Oh God..

"Yes I have..." Zayn said suddenly feeling hot and breathless.

"Well, good to hear because this won't come as shock, I hope"

"Okay" whispered Zayn and Harry could be heard taking a deep breath.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant. The tests done on you confirmed it" the doctor nodded at him, Harry didn't look too good. "I've made an appointment for an ultrasound for you to determine how far along you are" The doctor had continued after both had just stared at him open mouthed.

Harry looking the worst, like he was gonna pass out.

"Mr Malik..Zayn. Do you understand what I said?" Zayn nodded, shaking the doctor's hand when he offered it. He stood up but Harry was still in his chair shaking his head looking ready to puke.

"What, how? This can't be happening. Are you sure he's pregnant?" Harry asked before getting up and opened the door leaving Zayn behind, "I'm going to be sick"

"There are options available if-" the doctor started.

"I'm keeping my baby, I don't need options" Zayn interjected before the doctor finished with whatever..

"Again, congratulations. The nurse at the reception will give you more information"

Zayn thanked him, looking at Harry, the father of his unborn child, disappear around the corner, leaving him behind. At least one of them was thrilled about the news. If it has to do this on his own, then he would.

His hand protectively touched his stomach, he is going to love this baby like he loved their father. No options required..