Chapter 9 - Exposed

Start from the beginning

So that's why he was acting so off... Why he twisted and turned in his sleep like he was worried about something. He knew, and he left Midoriya in the dark... Izuku understood why but he still felt kind of betrayed. Kacchan had lied to him yesterday... But it was with good intentions, he's sure of it. Bakugou just wanted him to have a peaceful sleep and not to worry about all these things at night.

When he finished reading the groupchat, he started going through his individual messages. Uraraka was pissed off that he didn't tell her and make her look like a fool with her whole Kirishima and Bakugou theory. Iidia showed his support, yet confusion, as did most of the class. People were shocked and surprised by this sudden twist of events and they just couldn't seem to place it.

Yaoyorozu was the one to appologize for Todoroki, stating they were on a secret date as well and he had some kind of bet with Shinsou. She begged Midoriya not to tell anyone so he assured her he wouldn't. Well, not to anyone except Kacchan of course. He deserved to know why and how this all happened.

But then there was Mineta... The little pervy grape happened to be homophobic... Deku started crying at his messages, his threats and insults. The fact they were a disgrace and fault of nature. That they were wrong...

"Deku..? Everything okay?"
He looked aside to see Katsuki in some sweatpants and no shirt on, rubbing one of his eyes as he walked closer.
"Y-you saw, didn't you? I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just didn't think yesterday evening was the right time you know"

"I understand, it's not why I'm crying" Izuku whispered through his tears and shoved his phone to Bakugou before hugging a pillow and letting his tears flow freely.
"That motherfucking piece of shit! Pervy good for nothing grape bastard-!"
Katsuki stopped yelled and clenched his fists, letting out frustrated breaths.
"I'll kill the son of a bitch"

"No, it's not worth it" Midoriya sobbed.
"P-please, just... Just hold me for a minute"
And so they cuddled up together on the couch, ignoring their phones as new messages popped up.
"We're gonna have to face them tomorrow" Bakugou whispered, stroking Midoriya's hair.
"Are you ready for that?"

"No... Are you?" he asked quietly, looking into the other's orange red eyes.
"Not by a long shot... But we'll just have to push through I guess... And if people don't like or accept it, I'll punch them in the fucking face. No shithead messes with my angel, understand?"
Izuku blushed and nodded, leaning back onto Katsuki's chest.

"You know... You promised me we'd get ice cream today" he whispered.
"Oh? You still want your ice cream that bad huh?" Kacchan chuckled.
"I just want to do something to get my mind off things you know? And walking through the park with ice cream just happens to be one of those activities" Midoriya stated.
"Alright, go get ready. We're leaving in half an hour" Bakugou yawned, stretching his arms. Izuku squealed and instantly ran to the bedroom, making the blond chuckle.

Oh, how he loved that childish spirit...

- - - - -

After their ice cream and their walk, Midoriya packed his stuff and left that afternoon. He filled his mom in on what was happening before she could find out herself. The fact he and Kacchan were a couple, that the class knew about the whole fire breathing excuse for a quirk and everything.

Inko accepted his relationship and was happy for the two of them. She knew they were very close as children and wasn't all that surprised this happened. Besides, she was way more nervous about 1-A discovering her ex-husband had a fire breathing quirk. But Midoriya calmed her down, saying that All For One had so much more than just a fire breathing quirk and that his class would never find out. Inko tried to have the same faith as her son, but failed miserably. She was the kind of person that would be worried no matter what and Izuku got used to that.