Chapter 28: Greetings

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?" I shouted to wear he stood 30 feet away.

"Trust no one!!" he hollered back. I pouted and turned away, only to hear pounding, squishy steps a few moments later. I looked back in time to suddenly be upside down over Rogue's shoulder, on my way to the ocean.

"No!! nooooOOOO!! I'M DRUNK, I'LL FUCKING DROWN!" I shrieked, watching as everyone followed us into the water. Assholes.

I got a mouthful of salty, clear water, and howled angrily.

"WhyyYYYY!" I wailed, squirming until I flopped in the water. I heard the rush of ocean water, the strange underwater sounds you always hear when you swim that sounds like the world is empty, and stood immediately, sopping wet.

     "There's a place in hell for people like you," I growled, scowling at him.

"Yeah. It's called a throne," he replied steadily. I jumped on him, taking us both into the water, and looked up to see Aruna partially drowning Chase. That's love right, dur.

    "You know you love me!" she laughed as he sputtered for air past all the water.

"You stupid bitch, fucking listen to me!"

We all turned as one, shocked with Chase. 

"What the hell, dude," Blake started, looking like he was going to pummel him.

"That wasn't me!" Chase protested angrily.

"That... that wasn't him," Aruna said slowly, turning back to the beach. We all turned, and saw a couple barely concealed couple arguing by the dark trees. It was obviously fairly heated, judging by the aggressive arm movements.

   "I don't want to do that, have a heart dickwad!" We all whistled as a unit, impressed, before the arguement obviously went too far. She came tumbling out of the trees, falling harshly onto the sand. We all shouted in outrage, rushing out of the water as she whipped off a shoe and flung it at the guy who was now marching away into the trees angrily, shoulders raised in frustration and running a hand through his black hair.

    I rushed up, automatically kneeling beside her and checking her over.

"Shit. Shit. Are you okay? Holy crap," I murmured, looking her over. She was beautiful, with hazel eyes and chocolate brown hair. She made any girl like a goblin. Ouch.

"Yeah, but now I can't find my fuckin' shoe," she muttered, looking at me and smiling ruefully.

      "Holy shit," I heard Rogue breathe. I turned, jealous, only to see him looking shocked and his eyes filling up with tears. She was gaping, too, eyes streaming as her voice remained steady.

"Damn, Rogue. I don't remember that language. You've gotta be a better influence on your little sister."

Beginning Soon

Curves Gone Rogue: Book 2 of The Curvy Curse Trilogy

Vote, comment, tell your friends, and I'm really emphasizing on commenting guys. I HAVE to know what you all are thinking! :) I love you all, and thanks for sticking with me this far. I know this isn't the best story. It takes a while to upload, there are some errors, and I know it's not the greatest story ever, haha. But I''m glad you've all stuck with me til now, and hope you stick with me even farther. :)