Chapter 11: Photoshoots and Ladders

In light of Rogue's crazy plan, the sad thing was that I could only think of how he looked.

    You probably wonder why a plague of perverted, off thoughts hasn't attacked my thoughts yet. You think I'm crazy, considering that face of Rogue's. I've always been far too sentimental, or maybe just enough so. Sex was what came to me when I was falling hard for someone. Even with Jack, I'm now realizing it was barely thought of. But with Rogue, it was entirely different and disconcerting. I could only think of the gorgeous planes of his face, the strong jaw covered with a spatter of stubble. Brown eyes, occasionally hazel, that would look at me until I thought I was shaking. Strong arms leading to an amazing torso, trailing down to a sleek, well defined stomach. And lower.... god, I couldn't even get that far without my heart stuttering and threatening to jump out of my chest and go for the "gold" itself.

       "Is that clear?" he said suddenly, and his accent made my stomach clench. We'd been modeling for a few months now, me putting off leaving with Jack, and Rogue still lived with me. Disappointingly enough, being the perfect gentleman. I nodded, looking down miserably. Perfect gentleman, or just not wanting me? The thought gnawed at me, and I was sure I'd chewed my lip raw. He could think me beautiful, yes. He could like me. Hell, love me. I knew for sure by now that I loved him so much it left me breathless. But as affectionate as he was, when it came to that he seemed blank.

      "Ari?" he said, and I looked up. I didn't really know what that meant, just knew it was affectionate by the happy and satisfied look in his eyes when he said it. It was around 11 at night, and we were in my room, hands entwined and legs a tangled mess under the sheets. Not for the reasons I wished, of course.

"Yeah?"

"You are okay? You are not sad?" he said worriedly. When he was emotional, sad, happy, passionate, worried, his english became choppier, turning into an incredibly appealing spanglish that complete.... well, fucked with my head.

     "I'm fine, Rogue,'' I said with a small smile, distracting him with a kiss. He immediately kissed back gently, and I was so shocked by his enthusiasm that I jumped, nipping his lip. He froze for a second, a low, frustrated growl leaving his mouth.

   Whaaaaat the hell...

 "Why must you do this to me?" he said,sounding nearly.... scolding.

    "What do you mean??" I retorted.

"You naiveity makes it worse, bella..."

   I opened my mouth in shock, surprised when he suddenly kissed me again, a hand gently behind my neck. I shuddered as his mouth trailed across my cheek to my ear, blowing into it and making me shiver more. My arms went around his neck, pulling closer when the jump away at his breath made my body go cold. I loved how we fit perfectly. His knee slid between my thighs until our hips clicked together neatly, leaving me breathless. I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging slightly. He groaned delightedly, a soft, low noise that rocked through me.

        He kissed down my neck, his forearm supporting my head as his hand worked it's way down my side, thumb grazing the side of my breast until it rested on my hip. A tortured moan left my lips, making me blush at the sound. His thumb massaged my hipbone, the sensation nearly aching, it felt so good. He pulled me over top of him as he leaned against the headboard, the aqua blue sheets going over our heads with an overall effect of being underwater.

       I leaned over, hands next to eachother between his legs with my knees on either side of him. I'd gone to bed in a tank top and underwear as usual, but the thin bottoms were incredibly bothersome in that moment. Pulling off his shirt to leave him in boxers, I sighed happily as his arms lifted to let it slide off, his warm biceps brushing my shoulders. They were hot to the point of feeling as if fire ran through ihs veins. I shifted forward slightly, our breath briefly mixing before our lips met. I clearly thought he was far more innocent than he was because of how sweet he was, but he easily dominated the kiss, his tongue running over my teeth as he nipped my lip, tugging teasingly. I shivered, leaning into him with my arms wrapped around his neck. My hair made a curtain around us, our eyes meeting as me chest moved with quick and shallow breathing.