Chapter 17: O Meu Coração~

IM SORRRRYYYY

ITTSSS A BIT SHORT

IDK I DONT HAVE MUCH INTERNET TIME LATELY

So I rushed this out a bit to hold you guys over because I felt so terrible. :(( So here you go, and my most sincere apologies for the incredibly long wait!! Please don't be to mad with me for it!

P.S. still looking for editors! I need a few so whenever i log in someone's on! Nobody is at the moment, not that I blame them. They have lives too. (:

😘😘😘

I stood there, jaw dropped, and stared, trying to decide what I was going to say.

For one I felt like the biggest asshole. I'd just freaked out on him for something pretty minimal. I mean, he did lie to me. Well not flat out lie, but kept this from me. Which was basically the same thing; but he never planned on leaving at all.

Not only that, but I felt shaken. Not only by the fact that I loved Rogue so much, but that it had brought out fears I never knew I had. I'd never felt so afraid of losing someone, or angry that they might leave.

I had thought that my childhood had pretty much no effect on me, but now that I had a love life it was all popping up like some evil Wack-A-Mole. I didn't want this, and Rogue deserved to know why I... Well as Lily would put it, "lost my shit".

I looked up at Rogue apologetically, the skin of my cheeks feeling tight from the tracks of dried tears. He looked back calmly, hazel eyes looking less burdened. A small smile was on his lips for some insane reason.

"I love you," he said helpfully, squeezing my sides. My eyes flooded again, and I turned to hug him tightly, crying again.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Rogue. I love you so much Rogue, I'm so so sorry," I whimpered, choking on tears as he stroked my hair. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see him smiling, eyes crinkled.

"What the hell are you smiling about?" I demanded, laughing a bit through tears.

"You just opened up to me, and now I can help you. I'm happy," he muttered into my hair.

"You're not mad with me?" I sighed, stepping back to hold his hands.

"Nope, now I get to spoil you," he said matter-of-factly, taking a hand to walk me into the backyard.

"You already do," I muttered sourly, pursing my lips. I absently thought of how pretty his accent made things sound, looking around with a growing smile.

He grabbed my chair, turning around so his back faced me.

"I... Are you mad at me?" I asked, voice pathetically small. It's not as if he wouldn't have a right to be. I watched as he turned around, my face stiffening into an amazed grimace as I took in the fake handlebar mustache this beautiful idiot had just stuck to his face.

He stared at me as if I was the crazy one, frowning.

"What the hell is on your face?"

"Lily said mustaches look classy," he said, smiling proudly. "I admit, I said a fake one sounded silly but she told me its no different from extensions you get in photoshoots," he finished up, grinning. I covered my mouth, finally cracking up.

"What is so funny?" he asked, outrage coloring his face. I shook my head, holding my hands up in a pleading gesture. Oh god, I was going to kill Lily.

"You l-look like M-Mario!" I howled, collapsing onto the ground in a fit. He scowled down at me before grabbing gently under my arms, hoisting me over as I cackled like a madwoman, him muttering in Portuguese.