"You're surprisingly calm for someone who's stuck with babysitting duty" Kaminari snorted, making the blond glare at him.
"Shut the fuck up! Do you think I wanted to be responsible for this walking broccoli?! Or getting paired up with that fucked up brainwasher as a roommate?!"
"Temporary roommate" Todoroki added on a neutral voice from the background. He was ignored however when Kacchan tried to strangle the Pikachu.

"Kacchan! No!" Deku yelled, pulling at the fabric of his pants. A futile attempt, really...
"No violence in front of little Midoriya!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed, pulling them apart by their ears. They both hissed and appologized instantly as she let go. She hummed and walked over to Todoroki to help him instead.

"That girl scares the crap out of me" Kaminari whispered, rubbing his ear.
"Tch, I can take her" Bakugou muttered, trying to act like it didn't hurt.

"Kacchan? C-can we go now?" Deku asked quietly, still holding onto the fabric of his pants. He quickly turned around to look at the smaller boy, who seemed uneasy surrounded by people he didn't know. Hmm, he didn't have any problems earlier... Maybe he was just to fascinated in that moment? Kacchan nodded, taking his hand and pulling him along.

"I'll have to warn you Deku, class 1-A isn't exactly buddy buddy with 1-B or the general studies"
"Why is that?" he asked confused.
"I insulted them" Bakugou shrugged.
"They're the people who didn't make it into the hero course and they might be holding a bit of a grudge, constantly trying to prove they're better than us and stuff"

He said it like it was no big deal but deep down Midoriya could feel he was seriously dreading walking into their dormitory. And if Kacchan is serious, he will to.
"So they're like our rivals?" Deku asked, making Kacchan flinch a little. Rivals... More like frenemies after All Might had enlightened him about One For All... But this wasn't between him and his childhood friend. It was between hero course and general studies.

He sighed, pushing the door open and entering the dormitory. It looked a lot like theirs, same lay-out, same furniture... Not surprising since UA build them all the same.
"You're the first one here" Tetsutetsu stated from the couch. He was the only one in sight, making Deku pout. He wanted to see these people before suddenly encountering them out of the blue.

"Where is everyone?" Kacchan asked.
"Preparing their rooms, avoiding you" he smirked.
"I'm waiting for Kirishima, just so you know"
'Argh, right, they're friends...' Katsuki thought, frowning.
"Well, where the hell is that brainwasher at? Apparently we share a room"

Tetsu didn't answer the question as his eyes fell onto the small child. Midoriya hided behind Bakugou instinctively. He's always been a very shy child... Only blossoming when he saw a hero to fanboy over.
"Is that-?"
"He was affected, yes. Better deal with it since he isn't leaving anytime soon" he stated.

"School grounds are closed, I know" Tetsu sighed, glancing at Midoriya.
"Shinsou's room is on the second floor, third door to the right"
"Thank you mister!" Deku smiled as Kacchan pulled him along with a grunt.
"Anytime kid!"

Soon Midoriya was pulled behind the metal doors of the elevator, once again alone with Kacchan.
"You're nervous around new people, aren't you?" he asked, chuckling, looking down upon the smaller boy.
"You really haven't changed a bit"
Deku blushed a little, shrieking up when the doors opened with a loud ding. Bakugou laughed, dragging the kid behind him.

"W-what do you mean with that? You know I'm shy around new people..." Deku whispered.
"Hmm, yeah, almost forgot about that now that you're so popular..." Kacchan muttered, making Deku's eyes widen in shock. He was popular?! He? The nerd and shy kid? The quirkless nobody? No, he wasn't quirkless... Not anymore. He smiled, trying to walk in a more confident manner. This made Bakugou chuckle and roll his eyes as he stopped in front of Shinsou's room.