Chapter 1 - Downsized

Start from the beginning

"That's so adorable~" the red head whispered in aw. He instantly became serious though when the blond glared at him before looking at me. His mouth opened but just as he wanted to speak-

"I am here!"

My heart stopped at those words and I quickly wipped my head around.
"Aaah! All Might!" I screamed happily, jumping from big Kacchan's arms and running up to my absolute favorite super hero. I marvelled at him up close, thinking my eyes might fall out of my head if I kept staring at him.
"You are my absolute favorite hero Mr All Might!"
He looked down on me with a bright smile, making my inner fanboy explode.

"You know how he is" the blond muttered, strolling up to us.
"We couldn't stop him"
"I see! Well hello there young boy! What is your name?" All Might asked, kneeling down in front of me. I squealed, jumping up and down. This is really happening!
"My name is Izuku Midoriya! I am your biggest fan in the whole world!"
I gestured with my arms, showing him I meant it.

"Oh! Can I have your autograph?!"
"Of course young Midoriya! Where shall I sign?" he asked, picking me up in the air. I squealed once more, almost crying out of happiness.
"C-can I get one for my friend to? He's also a really really big fan! Not as big as me but huge!"
"Oh? And who is this friend?" All Might asked.

"His name is Kacchan!" I exclaimed, making the blond hero cough, choking on his own breath.
"He admires you almost as much as me! One day I wanna be just like you All Might! I wanna be the greatest hero the world has ever seen! The symbole of peace, just like you!"
"Tch" the boy scowled, taking me from All Might's hands.

"Hey!" I protested.
"I'm taking you home. Now" he muttered, walking past All Might.
"I want an autograph!" I exclaimed, whining, my arms reaching for the number one hero.
"You'll get it later! Now stop squirming!" he hissed.

"Hold on for a second young Bakugou! You are not allowed to leave the campus!" All Might stated.
"What?! Why not?! What the hell am I supposed to do with this then?!" he shouted, waving at me as he spoke. Why was he so angry at me? Did I do something wrong? Tears came to my eyes and soon I started crying.
"See what you did! Oh, come on little guy, don't cry" the red headed teen said in a soft voice, taking me away from the angry boy.

"I'll calm him down, you go help Mina. She's really trapped under there, it could be serious"
"Fine" Bakugou grunted, walking over to the pink girl underneath the rubble. I quietly wiped my tears away, staring at the boy that was now holding me.
"Say Midoriya, do you remember anything at all? Do you know who that was or who I am?" he asked, putting me back down on the ground. I shook my head, pouting as I almost started crying again.

"I want my mommy!"

"I know, I know... It's just... It's dangerous right now. We can't bring you home to your mommy while the bad guys are still out there. Do you understand that?"
I nodded, suddenly hugging him.
"But you'll protect me, right? Against the bad guys?"
"Of course!" he exclaimed, his cheeks turning as bright red as his hair while he gave me a wide smile.

"Your teeth are very pointy..." I whispered, staring at them. There was a loud crash in the background and I flinched, instantly looking to see what it was. The piece of stone was now totally crumbled and big Kacchan was supporting the pink girl as she woke slowly woke up. Her leg seemed to be in the wrong direction, making me frown.

"D-don't look at that" the red head said, covering my eyes as he swooped me off the ground.
"I'll take him to Recovery Girl with the others!" he shouted before walking off with me, leaving everyone behind in the ruins of what once used to be the hero course dormitory. I marvelled at everything around us as we made our way to the main building of UA and after that to the medical ward.