Chapter 8 - Dungeon Chase

'Wolf? Is that you?' A sound was heard from somewhere.

'Y-yuuki?' Wolf walked to the glass wall separating the two.

'You came!' She seemed happy.

'So can you explain what in the world is this thing in front of me. I think the doctor talked about it but I didn't really pay attention to him.' Wolf scratched his head.

'Hey!' Kurahashi complained from a distant.

'Think of that as payback for calling me by my old nicknames.' Wolf laughed.

'So Wolf, this in front of you is the infamous medicuboid. I'm talking to you through a camera.' Yuuki explained.

'Got it.' Wolf continued, 'There's a test for the cure for your sickness tomorrow. You could be cured soon.'

'But it won't succeed the first time, I just don't believe it would.' She said.

'You're not the Yuuki I know.' Wolf said.

'Why?'

'You're always optimistic and joyful. You already seemed odd when we are on the 1st Floor. You shouldn't worry, I'll always be by your side.' Wolf told the girl.

'Thanks Wolf. By the way, I want to see you in ALO. There's an Amusphere next to this room, you can use it.

'Sure thing.' Wolf replied and walked into the room with the Amusphere.

'How do you use this thing again?' Wolf said in the room causing Yuuki to giggle.

'Link Start'

Wolf was back into ALO with his avatar.

He was looking around and suddenly Yuuki tackle hugged causing Wolf to fall on the floor, with Yuuki on top of him so he couldn't move.

Tears are flowing out from his lovely girlfriend's eyes.

'I don't want to go yet, I still have a lot of things to do with you.' The Imp cried.

'You're going to be all right, trust me.' Wolf said.

Yuuki nodded as she got back up from Wolf to let him stand back up.

They shared a passionate kiss until one of them broke up and breathed for oxygen.

'I promise I'll always be by your side, no matter what happens. You need to believe in me, and believe in yourself. That's how you can survive.' Wolf said as the Imp nodded.

'Then come with me, I have somewhere to bring you to.' Wolf said.

They started flying and they arrived at Floor 22 after a while.

They landed on a cliff of a mountain and enjoyed the sunset.

'It's so beautiful.' Yuuki said.

'Pretty isn't it. I always wonder what's the difference between virtual reality and real life. They just look the same even though one is made up of countless 0s and 1s.' Wolf said.

'He stood up and said, ' Hey Yuuki I have school tomorrow so I have to fo now. But I have a little surprise for you also. You just have to wait until I come back here.'

Yuuki nodded, smiling.

Wolf then logged out and went back home.

The next day Wolf was with Kazuto trying to finish their mechatronics project.

'Why did I agree to join this mechatronics class. This thing here has so many bugs.' Wolf complained.

'Just troubleshoot everything with the computer program, I don't know.' Kazuto said while a camera like sphere.