Chapter 6 - Meeting New People

On their way to Yuuki's house...

'Seriously what do you want me to help you with?' Wolf asked.

'You'll know when we arrive.' Yuuki smiled at Wolf.

'Fine. Also what's your taste, all purple, now even your sword?' Wolf asked the Imp.

'Why are you even asking me? You are in all blue and your sword is also blue.' Yuuki replied.

'My sword is a mythical blade. I won't be replacing this thing for a while.'

'Oh? Can I see it?' Yuuki asked since she want to check out his sword so she would have the upper hand next time they fight.

'Okay.' Wolf knew what tricks his girlfriend was playing but continued anyways.

'This is so light! I want one too!' Yuuki exclaimed.

'Sorry there's only one of it since it is mythical. And it changes weight depending on the user's strength and fighting style.'

'This thing is so good! Can I have it? I can give mine to you!' Yuuki was too fascinated by the sword that she wants it.

Wolf stopped flying and stared at Yuuki,who was holding his arm in a cute manner and expression.

Defeated, Wolf gave his sword to Yuuki.

'Only one day alright?' Wolf said.

'Thank you!' Yuuki tackle hugged Wolf, not noticing they were in mid air.

When they got back to the Imp's house, the rest of "Sleeping Knights" were there.

'Welcome back!' They greeted. Then they saw the two holding hands.

'Oh...um is he the one?' Nori asked.

'He's my boyfriend.' Yuuki said which made the others very shocked. 'He's going to help us beat a floor boss.'

'Oh, then hi I'm Tecchi.' One guy in the gang said.

'Name's Wolf.' The Undine replied.

'Umm is there a blacksmith shop nearby, I have to upgrade some stats since Yuuki kinda stole my sword on the way here.' Wolf added.

'There should be one not far away, just follow the path and you'll see a village.' Siune said.

'Thanks!' Wolf stormed out of the house.

After ensuring that Wolf has left, the gang asked Yuuki, 'Did he know your secret?'

'That isn't a secret anymore.' Yuuki said.

'So you told him.' Nori asked.

'No.'

'No?' Jun asked.

'No, he figured it out himself.'

'He's quite smart.' Tecchi continued, 'But why did you date him. You know you can't go out with him IRL.'

'He said he will take care of me and make me enjoy my last moments if they really come.' Yuuki said.

'He's a nice guy. You're lucky.' Talken said.

'My stuff aside, let's talk about the floor boss. We'll go tomorrow and fight the 27th Floor boss.' Yuuki announced.

'Okay!' The all cheered.

When the gang left, Yuuki was left in the room and Wolf came back.

'Are you sure we can beat the boss just by ourselves?' Wolf asked.

'Wait you heard that?' Yuuki asked.

'You guys shouted out loud I don't see a reason why I cannot hear you. So what's your answer?' Wolf said.