Chapter 1 - ALO

'What?!' A loud shout from Kazuto and another person is heard.

'What do you mean Asuna's in ALO?' Kazuto asked, shocked by what Andrew just said.

'I'm not lying, Kazuto. Look at these photos.' He replied.

'I'm still not convinced but it's worth a shot going there and see. Hey Wolf you started playing ALO a week before right?' Kazuto asked Wolf, which is his avatar name since he never reveal his real name.

'Correct.' He replied.

'Here's a copy of ALO as you don't have one.' Andrew spoke while giving Kazuto a copy of Alfheim Online.

'Thanks pal I owe you one.' Kazuto took it and rushed out of the door.

'Hey! Wait for me!' Wolf exclaimed.

Kazuto rushed back home and saw Suguha, his cousin.

'What's the sudden rush?' She asked.

'I'm going to play ALO.' He replied.

'Okay... WAIT DID YOU SAY ALO!?' She shouted. But Kazuto already went into his room.

'Link Start!' Kazuto shouted.

[Timeskip]

Kirito has finished choosing his race. He was descending from the sky.

'Guess I'm back to this crazy world.' He said.

Suddenly a glitched vortex consumed him and he is falling into a forest.He landed on the floor, head first.

'Ouch!' He then tried to open the menu. After a few fails he decided to use the other hand.

'First things first.' He said to himself and he saw the log out button and pressed it.

'Do you want to log out?' The system said.

'Phew, glad it's there.'

He then scrolled through the glitched items and found an item. Then he used it.

A blinding light shines on Kirito and he's forced to close his eyes.

Then he heard a familiar voice...

'Daddy.' His eyes widened.

'You're back.' He said.

'A family reunion huh. Did I interrupted it?' A blue haired teen stood behind Kirito as Yui turned into a pixie.

' How did you find me?' Kirito asked.

'Luck I suppose, I tried my luck in your territory but you are not there.' He said. ' The only logical step is to search the forests.'

'Wolf, you're just too lucky.' Kirito remarked. 'I think in the deepest woods and you still found me.'

Wolf scratched his head. 'Is that a compliment. Well, time to find Asuna. According to the photos she's above the World tree.

'Now, shall we move on?' He continued.

Kirito replied with a nod.

As they walked through the forest trying to get Kirito up a few levels, suddenly there was noises of swords clashing.

A sylph is seen fight a few salamanders and she was cornered.

'Kirito, wanna help her?' Wolf asked.

'Of course! I never get tired of fighting!' Kirito replied.

The salamanders took notice of Kirito.
But before they realised, Kirito already knocked down one of them.