→part four

PART FOUR

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

MELODY WALKED A FEW STEPS behind pan, following close on his trail to make sure she didn't lose him inbetween the thick bush that surrounded the pair. her eyes were glued to the back of his head. she watched as his delicate looking har hardly moved as the pair walked. a few million questions went aound her head. with each step she grew more and more tired, the moon had already crawled its way up into the sky and replaced the sun, and the stars slowly began to wake up and help fill the dark blue abyss above the small island melody was still figuring out. as melody huffed out and eyes started to fall she wonder how long pan had actually been here. by the way he knew the island so well she guessed she had been trapped here a long while.

every now and then pan would look over his shoulder slightly just enough to see the tired and confused girl behind him, making sure she was actually still there and hadn't gotten lost on the way. he had a feeling that something big and important would arrive on neverland. other than his shadow telling him to confirm his feeling, but a little before that he knew. but, he wasn't expecting this. a teenage girl, melody, to arrive on the shores of neverland. he wasn't happy about a girl arriving on neverland. till this day it was only boys, he knew boys and their behaviours, but a girl.

in the distance the pair heard the slight cries and cheers of a camp in front, just beyond the trees. light from a fire crept through the trees and reflected onto pan and melody. melody's stomach dropped with fright as she heard the cries getting louder as her and pan approached the bright fire. her eyebrows began to form together with fright and confusion as her eyes were taken off pan and now were glued to what was ahead, hidden by the trees.

pan stopped suddenly in his tracks as he turned with speed on heels to face melody. melody also stopped suddenly as pan was now in front of her, facing her. she almost fell to floor but seem to handle her balance well. she stared at the dark being infront of her as the light shone from behid him, giving his face a creepy and evil twist as he looked at her, not saying anything yet. he opened his mouth as to say something. melody had preperred herself to hear the words that were about drip out of his mouth, but, nothing come. he closed his mouth and huffed out of his nose, the air dragged on as he gave himself the quick opportunity to look over her one again in proper light. he tipped his head as he brought his gaze but up to her face, eyebrow raising at her in the process, looking up at her through his eyelashes. shivers went down melody's spine as he looked at her. his gaze always made an impression on her, and he knew. for what felt like forever, he finally turned back around in a flash and was now walking towards the light with full confidence.

melody was both confused but felt protected with pan in front of her. his body weaved between the trees till his body was almost out of sight. melody didn't want to get let behind, as much as she didn't want to go behind those trees and face whatever was behind them she didn't want to stay out here in the dark, especially without peter there. she sucked in a sharp breathe as her feet hurried to carry her into the light and in the presence of pan again. as she was almost past the boarder of trees and her vision would be filled with light the air left her body as she felt the top of her right foot get hooked under a root of a nearby tree. she cursed herself and tree as she fell to the hard, dirt floor her hands out in front of her. without a sound escaping her lips she fell past the boarder, engulfed in the light and warmth of the blazing fire that roared with anger. the loud sound of boys laughter soon picked up, over taking the white noise of the fire. melody's face began to burn up with embarrassment as the laughter that surrounded her grew. with a slight huff of annoyance, she tried to pull herself together and with that her eyes lifted up slowly, her eyes taking in the sight that was happening around her. the first thing she had noticed was that the place she had followed pan to was a camp ground kind of thing, that was obvious due to the huge, roaring camp fire that was bright and hard to miss. but, also the multiple wooden shacks like tent structures that were displayed around the clearing of the jungle. a huge tree stood proudly and strong in the middle of it all. a huge old tree that stood proud and tall, with its branches and leaves covering a small fraction of the camp site.