Thirty Five

I'm sending the car

Taehyung frowned down at his phone, reading the message from his sister.

That's not necessary

Show me where I asked

He closed his eyes.

Fine.

What were you going to do? Bus it?

Yes actually

Eye-

He rolled his eyes and went to check on Jeongguk who had been quietly panicking since mid morning.

"Bun?" He entered the bedroom, searching for the boy.

He found him fixing his hair in the bathroom. The suit now fit him perfectly, his black, stubby tail peeking out in the slit of his jacket. A rare sight for the boy. His eyes were anxious on the mirror.

"Hey." He said softly, coming up behind him to rest his chin on the hybrid's shoulder, almost copping an elbow in the face as Jeongguk reached up again.

"Relax." He planted a kiss above the collar of his dress shirt. "It's not that big a deal."

"You literally compared your mother to Genghis Khan." He pointed out and Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boy, squeezing lightly.

"She can be intimidating." He agreed. "But I'll be there every step of the way. And if things get overwhelming we'll leave."

"Promise?" Jeongguk's doe eyes met his in the mirror.

"Promise." He murmured. "You look amazing, by the way."

"Yeah?" Guk turned his arms, his expression brightening instantly.

"Oh yeah." Taehyung drawled seductively.

Jeongguk's eyes widened a little before he looked down self-consciously.

"Oh now you're shy?" Tae teased.

"Shut up." The hybrid hit his chest lightly, making him grin.

"My pretty, baby bun." He deliberately lowered his voice, murmuring directly into Jeongguk's sensitive ears. "I could eat you all up."

"Stop." The hybrid whined, but Taehyung noted the way his body swayed into his, pressing them together, the hand still resting on his chest drawing little patterns with his claw.

"Now why would I do that, when you blush so prettily?"

"Hyung!"

Taehyung silenced him with a kiss, sliding his lips over the boy's until they opened beneath him. He groaned softly, deepening the embrace as his hands wound their way into Jeongguk's silken hair.

The hybrid pulled back with another whine. "Hyung! You're mussing my hair!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, but let the boy go back to preening in the mirror.

The dark, luxury sedan crunched on the loose gravel of the driveway, coming to a stop just outside the double doored entry way of his childhood home. He opened the door before the driver even had the chance to undo his seatbelt.

Once they were out, Taehyung gave a polite nod to the driver and turned to Jeongguk who was staring open-mouthed at the opulent home.

"You live here?" He squeaked and Taehyung shook his head.