lydia martin • oh, stiles will get something from all of this (+scott)

WARNINGS: THREESOME, SMUT, STRONG LANGUAGE, UNPROTECTED SEX

“Should we ask him together? Should I ask him by myself? Wait, should you ask him?” I ask with a tone of panic.

    Lydia was bouncing around next to my boyfriend’s locker as we waited for him. “I don’t- shit, I don’t know, Y/N…”

    I took a deep breath. “Okay. I’ll ask Scott when he gets over here. He can’t ever tell his princess no.”

    I pull my tank top down a little more to expose my breasts more that they already were. I also pulled my already short shorts up higher. My werewolf sense of hearing and smell picked up Scott’s scent and footsteps as he closed in on me and Lydia.

    He growled low in my ear. “Mmmm, looking good, Princess.” He kissed my neck.

    I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck. “I have a question for my Alpha.”

    I heard Lydia giggle at the way Scott pressed his lips together and close his eyes after I called him what he likes to be called while we have sex.

   “And what is that, baby?” He grips my hips harder.

    “I was just gonna ask if we could have a threesome…with Lydia…tonight.”

    “Ummm,” Scott paused, “I don’t really enjoy the thought of putting my dick inside of someone that isn’t you, Y/N.”

    Lydia interjected. “Oh, hunny, I’m not in it for you. I want her.”

   I winked at Lydia and turned back to Scott.

    “I mean, the thought of my girlfriend fucking her best friend while I watch sounds really fucking hot. I’m in. Literally.” He smirked at his own stupid pun. “Wait, what about Stiles?”

   Lydia and I looked at each other and smiled. “Oh, don’t worry. He is going to get something out of it.”

    I kissed Scott. “Meet us at my house after you clean up from practice?”

   Scott nodded and told us both not to touch each other until he got there. We both told him we wouldn’t and then walked to my Charger hand-in-hand to go to my house and set up what we needed for tonight.

    Lydia and I were almost done setting up the last hidden camera in the space beside the shelf on my wall and the top of the bookshelf.

    “Looks good! Just a little more toward the bookshelf. To the left.”  I say.

    My laptop started to ring and I saw that Stiles was trying to Skype me. I looked at Lydia and she smirked. I took of my shirt and bra, covering up with only a button up shirt that Scott left at my house. I unbuttoned all but one button and answered the call.