CHAPTER SIX

Am so sorry guys. I've been a very bad bad  writer and I apologize 😔. I have no excuse and I promise to update my book as much as possible. I don't yet have a regular pattern for that but I'll work it out.  

🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

               Bruce was glad he had chosen this restaurant for the pleasure on Eva's face as she dug into her African dish was cute. He was someone who loved a woman who could eat and this lady definitely could eat.

           Janice was enjoying the night. All the African delicacies she devoured played a big role. yeah she loves food and food loves her. One can't condemn her for that. But the  food wasn't the only thing that made this evening nice for her.

            Yes he was enjoying Eva's presence a lot. He never thought that he was capable of such feelings but this woman made him feel strange things no woman ever did. She was mysterious and he wanted to solve that mystery.

       "Hmm" she exclaimed, her mouth was full of the African delicacy she was enjoying so much.  (Cabbage and sweet potatoes) was the name of that dish. After pushing down food with some water and a comment on how good the food is, she continued her attack on her plate.

       "I'm glad you are enjoying yourself."

        His own plate of fried rice and chicken with pepper sauce hadn't even gone half. Not that the food wa wasn't excellent cuz it was. He now understood why she loved this place, in fact this was going to be his favorite place too. Also he had a large appetite.
         He just enjoyed watching Eva. She was a sight to see when she was enjoying something.

        "What?" She asked when she caught him staring at her.

         "Is there a problem? Have I got something on my face?" She touched her face, looking for whatever made him look at her that way.

          "Then what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked when he shook his head no. He just took one of her hands across the table, turned it over and placed a kiss on her wrist. She was dark skinned so he couldn't tell if she blushed but her sharp intake of air told him she was affected by his touch.

         "I just love watching you,  you're beautiful." He told her.

         "Well thanks " and they finished their meal in silence. When they were done, he paid for their meal.

        "The meal was great" Janice said as they made their way out of the restaurant and to his car.

        "I'm happy you enjoyed yourself. "  He opened the door for her and took his seat behind the steering wheel when she was settled in. They were silent through out the short drive to her place but it was a comfortable silence and they were both enjoying it so much to speak.

                 💦 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

         Soon enough he pulled into her driveway and walked her to the door. Janice wore a happy look as she turned to face Bruce, tonight had been wonderful and she kept wondering how come he knew her favorite restaurant.

      "Thanks for the dinner Bruce, still I keep asking myself how you knew my favorite restaurant?" He just grinned and said

       "I have my ways Eva, I'm a business man and I always do a background check on everyone I interact with"

       "Oh"  she had figured that much, as an ex-spy she could relate with that. Though she hadn't bothered to do so with him cause she knew he didn't  pose any threat her.

       "You're spacing out Eva. What's going on in that head of yours?" His voice and the soft brush of his fingers on her face drew her out of her head.

       "Sorry"

       "No need to be I enjoy watching you."

       He stared at her for some time like he was trying to get an answer to a question from her face.

        "Have I told you how beautiful you are Eva?"

        "Well I___" she didn't get to finish her sentence because he captured her mother in a soul melting kiss which made her weak in the knees.

OH.MY.GOD!

        She was going to faint she thought. If it wasn't for his strong hand supporting her she really would have embarrassed herself by doing just that.

        This guy was deep and she was drowning. Jesus! She needed a checkup. It was only a kiss and here she was, already wet from a bloody kiss!   She was in deep trouble if he could turn her into a wet mess with only a kiss.  Gosh she didn't want to think of how sex with him was going to feel like.

        He was too much, but hey, caution be dammed.  She would be a fool not to let him pass her by. She wasn't a virgin, she'd never been granted the privilege of having any serious relationship because of who she was.

          She'd thought that after leaving her past behind she was going to be free but it just had to come and haunt her, reminding her of why she couldn't get attached. After what had happened to the guy she'd been serious with, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if history repeated itself again.

         But nothing was preventing her from taking this night with Bruce.

       "I've been dying to do this to you the moment I laid my eyes on you in that club Eva" he said the moment he broke the kiss, his voice was husky and rough. He too was not better off than she was. Good, she wasn't in this alone.

       "You want to come in?" She whispered asked.

       "You know damn well I want to."

     She opened her door and let them both in. She locked the door and turned to face him, he was so close. So so close his breath fanned her cheeks.

         She had no idea what he had in store for her. No Idea of the things he planned on doing to her tonight.

         She didn't need to hear the words from him for her to know this night was going to be probably one of the best for her. It was all in the way he looked at her and also in his husky command,

      "Your room. Now."

PS: don't forget to vote, comment and share!!!👍😜

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉.💬🇦🇲