Harry saw him out, made sure to locking the door behind him. Although he knew could probably come back and open it anyway.

He crouched next to Zayn again, his fingers playing with the thick black raven hair, "Baby, wake up I've made your favourite meal"

Zayn opened one eye, "Are you sure it's my favourite?" He asked.

"Your mom said it was. Come on, get up baby. Let's get you changed and ready to eat"

"Don't wanna. Harry..stop" Zayn giggled when Harry tickled him, playfully licked his neck.

"Come on, you big baby." Harry kissed him on the lips, before picking him up bridal style walked them to their bedroom.

"I dont wanna get changed" Zayn whined as Harry laid him on their bed. Harry suggested they sleep in same room, Zayn's was bigger, they moved in together to it. So its theirs now. "Lets just eat, Haz please. I'm tired babe"

"Whatever you want" Harry turned walking them back to the kitchen, Zayn in his arms, he put him down on the chair. He kissed him before offering him a drink and got the plates to serve the food.

"The food looks nice. What's the occasion?" Zayn asked.

Harry didn't respond immediately he smiled looking at him, he dish out the food, place a plate infront of him and brought a bottle of wine out of the fridge before taking a seat beside him, "Happy anniversary baby." He said kissing him on the mouth.

Zayn frowned, "Is it really?"

Harry nodded, "Yes it is. Three months together. And I love you so much. You have no idea just how much."

Zayn cooed looking at Harry's pink hearts shaped mouth. "I love you just as much. Happy anniversary to you too" he moved from his chair to sit on Harry's lap. "Feed me" he said wrapping his arms around Harry's neck, and kissed him.

Harry just chuckled, "Okay lazy bones. What got you all tired anyway, baby. Busy day?"

"Don't know, just am" Zayn opened his mouth when Harry started feeding him. He moaned appreciatively as the food massaged his palate in a good way. He loved curry. "t'is nice Haz, thank you. You are a good cook, babe."

"Thank you. That's a big compliment coming from you, I was worried"

"No need to be, babe. I love everything that you do" Zayn kissed him again.

"Thank you, baby. Now let's finish up eating and I'll run you a bath. What do you say?" Harry smiled at him and kissing his cheek and spooning more food in his mouth. He couldn't get enough of touching Zayn.

"It's a yes from me, babe"

"Don't talk with your mouth full" Harry squeezing his bum and Zayn squealed rubbing on his crotch as he writhed around. "Stop moving baby. If you want us to finish eating, you need to stop moving" Harry's hands were on Zayn's waist gripping, stopping him moving.

Zayn smiled not so innocently, turning around on Harry's lap and straddled his hips, grinding slowly on him,"I thought you were tired, baby" Harry said breathing heavily.

Zayn smirked rolling his hips in small circles. He felt Harry's hard length pressing on his bum and moaned kissing him hard and filthyly wet, tongues fighting for dominance.

"Baby..stop for a minute, I bought you a present" Harry took out a small box from his trousers giving it to Zayn. "Here" It was a paper plane necklace.

"Thanks, Haz. I didn't know we were doing presents I didn't buy you anything" Zayn said with an apologetic smile.